October 21 Hello, Repenters! I hope you're having a wonderful week! We're almost halfway to Friday! Today the ACTIVITY CHECK was posted, so please, please, please go save your characters! You have until October 31 to save the ones you want to continue playing. Spotlight nominations will be posted soon after the activity check closes, so be sure to think about who you would like to nominate!

October 5 IT'S HERE. OUR NEW SKIN IS FINALLY HERE! As you can see, the staff is super excited, and we hope that you lovely members are too! There is a bunch of new stuffs but also a lot of the same! For all of the details about the new skin, PLEASE READ THIS ANNOUNCMENT!

updates
currently no new articles to report. read more
click to send tips ♥
art festival
OCT 11-12 Calling all artists! The Austin Independent School District is hosting an art festival at a local high school in order to raise funds for the school year. Students have been working vigorously for the past two months to organize the event, and come October 10, their hard work will come to fruition. Local singing and dancing acts will be singing down on the football field; dozens of concessions will be set up in the parking lot to sell food, arts and crafts, clothes, and more! Everyone is welcome; in fact, they’re encouraged to come down and pay tribute to the local artists around town. Not enough incentive for you? Celebrity endorsements will be present at the event to sign autographs and interact with fans, so come on down and share a home-made cookie with your favorite television actor or country singer! CLICK TO READ MORE
events

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

southern daze, 21 | ranch hand | ansel elgort
COLT TAYLOR
 Posted: Aug 9 2014, 07:04 AM
ABBS is currently Offline
years old
ranch hand
heterosexual
Single
38 posts
I can't sleep with you on my brain And I ain't anywhere close to tired Your kiss has got me wired Girl, you got the beat right, killin' in your Levis High on your loving's got me buzzin' like a streetlight It's still early out in Cali, baby, don't you wanna rally again
civilian

▲ Colt Taylor, an Austin native, born and raised on his family’s century owned ranch complete with all the bells and whistles from 500 head of beef cattle, 40 horses, countless cats, 6 dogs, and a pond turtle. He’s one of five children that his parents raised on this ranch, two older brothers, one younger, and a baby sister. Despite the legacy of the Taylor boys being the best football-playing lineage to ever be discovered, Colt isn’t fond of the sport himself, but wouldn’t dare to say anything to anyone about it. He’ll shut his mouth and play whenever it’s asked of him, but now that the ties of his high school football team no longer bind him, he’s free to do as he pleases. And that is working on his father’s ranch for as long as he presumably can hold a pitchfork and get on a horse. Hopefully as he ages, Colt will still remain the funny, fun-loving, laid-back, sweet hearted, goofy person he always has been. Always cracking corny jokes, witty comebacks, surprisingly effective pickup lines, all peppered by his southern twang and charm oozing out the center. He doesn’t let much bother him, which can be a blessing and a curse, but is very sensitive to people around him. Not particularly good at sports, or school, or creative in the slightest, but he is good with people. And in this day and age, that’s worth a thousand touchdowns.

Friends come easily to Colt, thanks to his good-natured personality, out-going and friendly way of coming across, and gosh darned southern charm and hospitality. He and his brothers are always having bonfire parties, get togethers, sports celebrations for nearly every big event in the athletic world, or just plain hanging out at the ranch. He loves people and being around them, not necessarily the center of attention, but he’ll do anything for a laugh or a smile. He’ll find friends in other’s his age that are also Texan natives, those who wish to be and are around his own age, and possibly even some younger folk if the age gap isn’t too extensive. Anyone that’s friends with his brothers he would sure to be friendly with, however too young and he’d see you more as a little brother and be wanting to boss you around and exert his “elder privilege” rather than be best friends.

Enemies are few and far between, but everyone has enemies. Those who are pissed off by his lack of care for the little things, who hate the way he’s always telling jokes or cracking up, maybe he squirmed in to a girlfriend or two, who knows. Either way, they don’t like him for one reason or another and although it’ll bother Colt to no end that they dislike him, he’ll try and let it slide. Now, he does tend to have a temper when he’s been drinking, which is frequently, and he won’t be the last to roll up his sleeves for a scuffle. So, there you go, take your pick.

Lovers maybe already has been surface scratched, but they are technically still open at this point. He’s oozing with southern charm, and he knows it, and will surely use it to his own advantage. Take you out to dinner, come home just in time for a sunset trail ride, a midnight swim in the pond, sound nice? He’ll get you roped in one way or another. He’s flirty, knowing that he can charm you even if he shouldn’t be trying. So there’s been plenty of girls he’s gotten his way with, the band of brothers couldn’t count them on their own sets of hands by now. So flings, past flames, maybe even a current flame? There’s something in the works, but throw it at me anyways.

COLT TAYLOR
21. RANCH HAND. CHARMING. GOOFY. SENSITIVE.

PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
TIMBER WAYNE
 Posted: Aug 9 2014, 08:58 PM
ALEXA is currently Offline
years old
tractor salesman
heterosexual
It's Complicated
4 posts
doublewide quick stop midnight t-top jack in her cherry coke town momma and daddy put their roots right here 'cause this is where the car broke down yellow dog school bus kickin' up red dust pickin' us up by a barbed wire fence mtv on the rca no a/c in the vents we were jesus save me blue jean baby born in the usa ----
college student

TIMBER & COLT
so this here is timber, tucker's cousin and best friend of teagan - so..they are bound to run into one another at some point. despite the whole triangle thing going on, timber here would..i don't think he'd have any real problems with him to be honest. he's really laid back and given the fact that the two of them know the value of hard-work on a ranch, i can see them somewhat bonding over that. job wise timber rides bulls in rodeo's and some of his siblings also perform there as well so maybe they've purchased a horse or two from his family. if they do that, i'm not sure just trying to find some way of meeting other than through teags but yeah, im not too sure on what else toooo saaaay but i felt like popping this cherry. i'm going through my list of charries and the only other person i got for you is kenz - my 17yr old gormer amish girl.
PMEmail
^
COLT TAYLOR
 Posted: Aug 10 2014, 07:23 AM
years old
ranch hand
heterosexual
Single
38 posts
I can't sleep with you on my brain And I ain't anywhere close to tired Your kiss has got me wired Girl, you got the beat right, killin' in your Levis High on your loving's got me buzzin' like a streetlight It's still early out in Cali, baby, don't you wanna rally again
civilian

timbercolt
HELLO GORGEOUS. ok but yeah they do that!! they might have also supplied some of the bulls/broncs at the rodeos alsoooo. but yeah, so he'd be kickin around the rodeos and most likely they'd seen each other and become acquaintances through that! plus bonding through the whole ranch work thing would be cooooool. he also has an older brother that's around timbers age also so maybe those two could be semi-friends or something (red is making him i believvve) and then that kinda inserts him more into their little circle of brothers/brothers friends. BUT YA. YES. i approve muchly. this triangle is gonna be fuuuuun.
PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
LIAM JAMISON
 Posted: Aug 10 2014, 10:04 AM
anikah is currently Offline
years old
college junior
homosexual
Single
11 posts
na
college student

colt and liam. um so methinks these two should totally be friends. because i find things like THIS when i'm looking for other things and it makes wheels spin. so outside of nate martin (who is a love interest), liam here doesn't really have any good male friends. he's got some issues with men because of some messed up things that happened to him while he was living in some foster homes growing up. so he finds it hard to get close to men sometimes. but given colt's personality and the fact that he's just laid back and chill, i think liam would take a liking to him. perhaps they knew each other growing up? liam bounced schools depending on his foster home situation so they could have been exposed to each other a few times over the years and whatnot. they're the same age so i think it could work. liam has some issues that he tends to keep buried deep down, but he's a fun guy. he likes to laugh and make other people laugh and he loves to be elbow deep in whatever he can. so he'd probably show up at the ranch and demand that they let him help. because it keeps his mind active. so yeah, add/edit/delete whatever you like C:
PM
^
BLYTHE KINGSTON
 Posted: Aug 11 2014, 04:51 PM
BLYTHE KINGSTON
is currently N/A
years old
N/A posts

liamcolt
;___; #dynsel #socute BUT YAA ok so he's literally so adorable and like ugh feelings for dylan obrien basically. SO i had ideeeaa after reading that and you said he likes to get elbow deep into things to keep his mind busy. SO the taylor ranch is aaallwwaaayys recruiting as many unsuspecting young friends of their children as possible. so maybe when he settled in austin in whatever foster home he happened to be in, he hung around and met colt and then every time he returned colt somehow managed to find him and they've known each other for a while? idk if that's what happened or whatever to correct me if i'm wrong! but either way, they made friends and he's all "dude come over" and then like mwaahah unsuspectingly his parents are like COME HELP :D and colt gets all embarassed because he hated it when his parents recruited his friends but maybe liam was like mm ok. and then from there colt was like yeah come and help us and he's like an unofficial maybesometimespaid ranch hand? and they can go and ride horses together and round up the cattle and have bro time and allow liam to just talk and colt listen and give his ~brotherly advice. IDK YA SO add/change/delete whatever ((((:
^
LIAM JAMISON
 Posted: Aug 12 2014, 06:15 PM
anikah is currently Offline
years old
college junior
homosexual
Single
11 posts
na
college student

colt and liam. ugh i love all of it. like i can picture it all in my head perfectly and it's made of awesome. they'll be the most adorable of friends and that's all there is to that. so we must do something with them asap. mmhmm, we must.
PM
^
COLT TAYLOR
 Posted: Aug 13 2014, 07:17 PM
years old
ranch hand
heterosexual
Single
38 posts
civilian

liamcolt
YAS OK yes we should, threadding ftw :*
PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
MELANIE HEART
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 01:01 PM
Jason is currently Offline
years old
Student
Heterosexual
Single
1 posts
You're still the one that I adore. Ain't much out there to have feelings for. Guess whose it is? Guess whose it is? Guess whose it is? Guess whose it is? Yours. A few bottles on the table, a few waters It ain't a secret, baby, everybody saw us Guess whose it is? Guess whose it is? Guess whose it is? It's yours
high schooler

ColtMel
I can see them being good friends. They both like to laugh, and have a good time. Maybe at first she was attracted to him, and started to go to the parties he’s brothers would throw just to be around him. Through time they started to form a more friendly friendship. Now they are good friends who are always caught laughing at something.

PM
^
COLT TAYLOR
 Posted: Oct 9 2014, 10:45 AM
years old
ranch hand
heterosexual
Single
38 posts
civilian

melaniecolt
woooo wooooo~ more girl fraaands. i think that's an awesome idea. they'd definitely invite a girl like melanie if they saw her around, just being southern and friendly and all, with ulterior motives of COURSE. because she's c-u-t-e. aaand well obviously colt has a girlfriend BUT it doesn't mean that something may or may not have happened with melanie before that because let's face it colt is selective but free spirited~ when it comes to having sex with pretty girls. i see a wonderful friendship for them, especially if she helps out at their annual farmers market or something and just became a familiar face and a friend of the family. it isn't hard persay to become friendly with his family, but they'd set a place at the table for her if y'know what i mean. ANYWAYS add/change/delete!
PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
ANNIE ZABINSKI
 Posted: Oct 21 2014, 06:31 PM
lil is currently Offline
years old
computer science student / part-time stripper
bisexual
It's Complicated
4 posts
Now Cinderella don't you go to sleep, it's such a bitter form of refuge. Why don't you know the kingdoms under siege and everybody needs you. Is there still magic in the midnight sun, or did you leave it back in sixty-one? In the cadence of a young man's eyes, Out where the dreams all hide.
college student

ANNIE + COLT
mmk so if this kid knows liam, then you can bet your ass annie knows him too. they pmuch always come as a package deal. okay so annie and colt were only a year apart in school, but she's lived in austin pretty much all her life, so they definitely knew each other anyways. besides, she was kind of a shithead in high school and took a hell of a lot of slacker classes, meaning she'd be in class with people younger than her. considering she's a huge slut, they probably fucked at one point or another. he's a farmboy, how the hell is she supposed to resist that? maybe just once, maybe for a while. hell, maybe they even dated for a while before annie got cold feet and bailed on him. as for now, i vote they're still good friends. they might even still have fucked on occasion, before he got into a committed relationship. his southern charm shit doesn't work on her, but i think she'd like the fact that he's goofy and happy and fun. she needs a little something to brighten up her days.
PM
^
COLT TAYLOR
 Posted: Oct 21 2014, 06:59 PM
years old
ranch hand
heterosexual
Single
38 posts
civilian

anniecolt
wooooo!!~ more frands. i think the fact that they fucked at some point would be faaaab, and now they just kinda got over it and probably continually slept together when they got bored or something. because he'd get off on her whole badass bitch kinda vibe. aaaand he's slept with a bunch of girls, older and younger, and same age obvi, and he just brushes it off on like that's normal for him and just what him and his brothers did for fun. and they have barn parties and bonfires all the time so i'm sure that's where they met. and if he has liam over to help out around the place, i assume she'd be there too? aaand i'm sure if they were all being cute or whatever that he'd be like *eyeroll* LOVE BIRDS COME OVER HERE AND SADDLE UP WE GOT SHIT TO DO. but yaaas very good very cute yes very good.
PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
ANNIE ZABINSKI
 Posted: Oct 21 2014, 09:04 PM
lil is currently Offline
years old
computer science student / part-time stripper
bisexual
It's Complicated
4 posts
Now Cinderella don't you go to sleep, it's such a bitter form of refuge. Why don't you know the kingdoms under siege and everybody needs you. Is there still magic in the midnight sun, or did you leave it back in sixty-one? In the cadence of a young man's eyes, Out where the dreams all hide.
college student

ANNIE + COLT
honest to god, annie needs all the friends she can get, she's such a bitch. in fact, she might be extra bitchy and try to sleep with colt while he's in a relationship. not on purpose, probably just because she's horny and he's nearby so she's like hey boy get yo ass over here. idk could be some drama to get the snitch up and at em again. just an idea. oh and annie's not doing any work she's not getting paid for. however, he can feel free to pay her in booze; she'd be so totally into that.

PM
^
COLT TAYLOR
 Posted: Oct 22 2014, 09:39 AM
years old
ranch hand
heterosexual
Single
38 posts
civilian

anniecolt
LOL~ he'd be happy to pay her in jack daniels or fireball because they're staples in this household. or if she came and just decided to hang around i'm sure it'd irritate his father so every more reason for him to invite her. tbh if something like ~almost happens between them and he has to try and explain his way out of it with the people who will be pissed, even tho he would turn her down so fast after he realized what she was doing. the lil cupcake. but yeah sounds awesome!
PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
CAMERON SAVAGE
 Posted: Nov 5 2014, 11:22 AM
hayley is currently Offline
years old
mcdonalds worker
heterosexual
Single
1 posts
oh no I just keep on falling and where's hope when misery comes crawling with your faith you'll trigger a landslide to kill off this common sense of mind it takes acquired minds to taste, to taste, to taste this wine you can't down it with your eyes so we don't need the headlines we don't need the headlines we just want...
civilian

cameron & colt
i really feel like cameron would adore him. she'd love his corny jokes and witty comebacks as well as his animals - or just the fact that he has animals and is in contact with them a lot. she'd probably pester him to take her horseback riding or something. honestly, she probably had a crush on him when they met, what with his southern charm and all, but that would have been short lived because she'd soon have gained knowledge of his age (which really isn't all that big of a problem but back then any excuse not to crush on someone would do). there's only two years between them, her being older, but oh my lord that is a huge gap to a young thing. i don't know how they could have met, via a brother (maybe she crushed on his brother instead, idk) or in school somehow? she moved here when she was seventeen so, five years for them to have met somehow..
PM
^
COLT TAYLOR
 Posted: Nov 6 2014, 03:13 PM
years old
ranch hand
heterosexual
Single
38 posts
civilian

cameroncolt
SHES SO CUTE xoxo but yiiissss ok. that sounds lovely! he'd take any and all lovers of animals, and i'm sure he'd love to be around her bc she's cute and she's a girl which means he's all for it. even if it's just them being fraaands. but yeah! i wouldn't put it past them for her to have crushed on him, because most likely he was unattached and wanted to spice up his life a bit. away from the characteristic beach blondes he's usually into. but yeah! it's up to you whether she crushed on his brother and just said screw it and then became friends with colt because of that, or if she crushed on him. either way! they'd probably have met through high school, but then remained kinda friends after he left? because obvi they graduated but he didn't go on to college much to his parents disappointment heheh. but yeah! add/change/delete!
PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply

skinned exclusively for repent & repeat by lauz.