October 21 Hello, Repenters! I hope you're having a wonderful week! We're almost halfway to Friday! Today the ACTIVITY CHECK was posted, so please, please, please go save your characters! You have until October 31 to save the ones you want to continue playing. Spotlight nominations will be posted soon after the activity check closes, so be sure to think about who you would like to nominate!

October 5 IT'S HERE. OUR NEW SKIN IS FINALLY HERE! As you can see, the staff is super excited, and we hope that you lovely members are too! There is a bunch of new stuffs but also a lot of the same! For all of the details about the new skin, PLEASE READ THIS ANNOUNCMENT!

updates
currently no new articles to report. read more
click to send tips ♥
art festival
OCT 11-12 Calling all artists! The Austin Independent School District is hosting an art festival at a local high school in order to raise funds for the school year. Students have been working vigorously for the past two months to organize the event, and come October 10, their hard work will come to fruition. Local singing and dancing acts will be singing down on the football field; dozens of concessions will be set up in the parking lot to sell food, arts and crafts, clothes, and more! Everyone is welcome; in fact, they’re encouraged to come down and pay tribute to the local artists around town. Not enough incentive for you? Celebrity endorsements will be present at the event to sign autographs and interact with fans, so come on down and share a home-made cookie with your favorite television actor or country singer! CLICK TO READ MORE
events

Add Reply

Is this some kind of blind date?, Lexi/ Cleo
REMINGTON MATHEWS
 Posted: Oct 18 2014, 12:03 PM
Jesska is currently Offline
years old
ss
heterosexual
Single
2 posts
ss
high schooler

AND HIGH UP ABOVE OR DOWN BELOW
Honestly, there was a whole lot of doubt in his mind. Sure, there wasn't often a lot of time for normal high school stuff, but was a date really worth it? Girls were often times trouble. They caused stress, some were high maintenance and need a lot of attention. There really was no time in his schedule for those kinds of girls. But, being a football player kind of drew those girls in. Apparently they were the wrong kind of wrong for dear Remington. He still couldn't believe he was actually doing this, the idea was never really in his head. A blind date, something he was talked into by one of his best friends. Beau knew he was having a hard time with Dillon's death. After all Dill had been one of his best friends from a young age. But a date, how would that help him? Football and his dad beating the shit out of him for not practicing was his main concern for the moment. Maybe it would get his mind off of things for the moment though. Just to sway everything out of his head for a fraction of time. Everything would eventually get better right? School had started, and now football and dating, where would he find the time? He looked around his room, it was just football and books, stuff that brought him stress everyday. He looked past it all, at the mirror in the corner of the room. He played with his hair, toying with it before putting on a hat over it all. He wasn't super into his looks, but he didn't know exactly who was going to be sitting across from him at the dinner table.

Looking down at his watch, he realized he was just about to be late. Luckily the place they were going was not too far. If anything he could speed if need be. Beau had been trying to surprise him by the girl who he was going with. Remy sped down to the restaurant, and left his car parked on the side of the building. Most kids at school knew the car he drove. It wasn't super flashy, but he knew it was more expensive then most of the other people's cars at the school. His father rewarded him with it, but Remy felt as though he didn't need it to get attention, but his dad was an odd man to say the least. He shook the thought out of his head, walking to the entrance of the place. The lights were dimmed, it was one of the nicer places in Austin. He could spend a little bit more, since he hadn't honestly been on a date for a while.

The only problem was, well who exactly. Remy had no clue who Beau had set him up with. Of course the girl probably knew she was going on a date with him, but his mind couldn't help but wander. Was it that girl from his psych class, or maybe one of the cheerleaders? God don't let it be one of the cheerleaders. But who else could it be? There were so many girls in that school. Maybe it was a girl from another school. Who knew? Eagerly he watched the door, trying not to stare, waiting to see who was coming to dine with him. What would he do when they came in though, obviously they would have to approach him. Remy couldn't remember the last time that he had even been on a date. Making him more nervous then he already was. 'Way to go Rem, work yourself up.'

WHEN YOU'RE TOO IN LOVE TO LET IT GO
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
CLEOPATRA MASSARI
 Posted: Oct 26 2014, 08:07 PM
Lexi is currently Offline
years old
None
Heterosexual
Single
7 posts
leave me Why'd you have to go? I was counting on forever, now I'll never know I can't even breathe It's like I'm looking from a distance Standing in the background Everybody's saying, he's not coming home now This can't be happening to me This is just a dream
high schooler

dating. if there was something that cleo definitely hadn't missed when she had been with ryan, it was dating. the being out there and trying to find a relationship that might actually work was a tedious time consuming production that just wasn't worth it. and between puking up her guts (being pregnant was the worst thing ever) and school work and college applications, it wasn't exactly like she had a lot of extra time. not to mention she was still recovering from the loss of ryan in her life. he'd been her everything and she still occasionally found herself bawling her eyes out over it. when her friends had suggested a blind date, she wasn't exactly sure what to think or to say. she knew ryan would have wanted her to move on and find someone else to be with, but it was still hard. but, if cleo was being perfectly honest with herself, cleo didn't like to be alone. she didn't like not having a pair of arms to run to whenever life got particularly rough. besides, it wasn't like she would be forgetting ryan. if anything, it might actually be an insult if she just lived on and sulked. so she'd finally agreed to go out on a date. what was the worst that could happen, it would be an epic fail and she could say she tried and then move on.

she couldn't remember the last time she'd spent so much time fussing over her outfit. her bed had clothes scattered all over it and her closet was empty. currently, she was sitting criss cross style on her bed, looking at each clothing item like one might suddenly make sense if she stared hard enough. what did you wear to your first date when you were known for being a dead mans girlfriend? she bit her lip and looked up as her moms figure appeared in the hallway, holding one of her skirts and a sad smile on her face. her mom had been quite happy to hear about cleo's date, if only because that meant she was getting better. so she'd been doing anything and everything to make her feel better.hey cleopatra, do you wanna borrow this? i know its one of your favorites. . cleo eyes the dress carefully. it was actually one of her favorites. if was a black skirt was a multicolored floral pattern matched with a long sleeved v neck. she argued about it with her mom a lot. she smiled at her mom, a wide happy smile. i'd love that, thanks mom. do you wanna help me curl my hair so i can do makeup? i'm running a little tight on time. her mom nodded, responding with her own bright smile. i'll go start the curling iron. cleo's mom threw the clothes at her and disappeared into the bath room. cleo slipped into the dress and smiled at her reflection. you still couldn't tell that she was pregnant. as her mom did her hair, all she could see was the similarities between her and her mom. and she wondered if her baby might get those sharp blue eyes or if it'd get ryan's dark green eyes. cleo sighed, missing ryan already.

she happened to glance at the clock and noticed she was late. she tried to finish her make up as quickly as she possibly could without a mistake. but that put her behind by ten minutes. she quickly thanked her mom and practically ran out the door. by the time she arrived at the restaurant, she was twenty minutes late and pushing it. cleo caught sight of her reflection in the mirror and frowned. suddenly, she didn't feel so pretty anymore. it was like her stomach had grown in the past ten minutes. she couldn't go on a date. who was she kidding. no one wanted to be with someone so fat, so ugly. especially not with any guy her friends were so close to fainting over. stop it cleo she told herself you'll be fine. you're beautiful and if he can't see it, he's not worth it. love yourself, because if you won't, who will? the small pep talk was enough to get her out of her car and into the restaurant. she spoke to a waitress, asking for her date and smiled as she pointed at a lone guy sitting at a table. she walked over to him, working hard to keep herself calm enough to approach him. she sat down in the chair opposite of her date and took him in for the first time. it didn't take but one look to recognize star quarterback remington mathews. also known as the guy almost every girl in school wanted to sleep with. she almost laughed, but instead confined her amusement to a smile. imagine that. remington mathews. what did i do to earn you in a blind date. she was teasing and she hoped he could see that. i'm cleo massari, in case you don't know. she was covering up he unease with a smile, a giggle and a joke. anyone could have seen through it, and yet somehow no one else had quite yet. sorry i was late, i just could not figure out what to wear.
remy: 896: whoops it got long :
PM
^
REMINGTON MATHEWS
 Posted: Oct 27 2014, 02:52 PM
Jesska is currently Offline
years old
ss
heterosexual
Single
2 posts
ss
high schooler

AND HIGH UP ABOVE OR DOWN BELOW
Couples had flooded into the building, he felt a little worried. Like the girl wasn't going to show up. Who wouldn't show up to a date with him? 'Who am I kidding? I'm not all the great, all the cheerleaders want me, but what does that say about me?' Remington was merely amusing himself. He felt eyes on the back of his neck, but he relaxed into his chair patiently waiting for this girl to show up. Beau had been so cryptic about it, he hadn't told him who she was or anything of the sort. Hell, he wouldn't even tell him if it was a cheerleader. Which Remy prayed that it was not. Oh how he hoped that a cheerleader wasn't going to be the one sitting across from him. They obviously knew he was the quarterback, and well that he had some money in his family. It would not have ended well for him either way. He looked at the glass in front of him, half empty, or half full. However he looked at it, it was getting later. Not that he was concerned, maybe the girl wouldn't show and he'd get to go home and have his dad yell in his face. All of the joy in that, well there was none at all. Pete getting on his case about actually being a senior and getting time to go on a date.

You'd think he'd be happy that his son was actually doing something other than football or school work. Maybe that Pete would actually lighten up on him a little knowing that it was his senior year and he wanted to have some fun. Throw some of his renowned parties. Although his father would definitely let him do that though. That was one thing Pete was always good with though. Looking away from his glass, and finally looking up to the door, he saw a younger woman come in by herself. He recognized the dark haired girl. Everyone had seemed to know who she was. Remy had always been too busy to actually find out for himself. But tonight was the night that he was going to get that chance he guessed. It would most likely be worth it though, she wasn't a cheerleader, in fact she was quite the opposite from what he actually did know.

Remy tried not to look like a creep as he watched her walk up to the table, so he stood up instead, moving her chair out so she could sit down. He hadn't even really thought about it, he'd always seen his father do that for his mother, and his grandfather do the same for his mother. Down home manners he guessed, being born and raised in Texas he guessed that's what he got out of it. He watched her smile as she spoke, seeming nervous. He definitely felt the same, not that he had been linked to someone for a long time like he knew she had been. This must have been really odd for her, not that he'd ever bring it up. Losing someone you loved was not something a gentleman would bring up on a first date. He was hoping that she'd see that some rumors about him weren't all true. He smiled a little, a smirk on his lips really as he sat back down across from her. "You don't have to call me Remington really, it's kind of super formal, or for gun nuts really. Remy is fine too, if it's less of a mouthful." He laughed at her earning him as a blind date. That was all Beau really. Remy had no clue who was showing up, but here she was sitting in front of him. Big bright blue eyes, he really couldn't keep from looking at. "Oh, don't act like I'm so big prize. Not very many people get me in the dating world. So yeah."

" i'm cleo massari, in case you don't know." Remy looked at her, and chuckled. "Well Cleo, it's nice to finally meet you. Since you know I don't think we have too many classes together." It was nice to meet her, he had heard good things about her, but the cheerleaders were always trying to speak ill of her. Who really listened to them though, other than the other girls that were cheerleaders. Remy normally ignored them either way, too clingy for him. Hearing Cleo speak again, he looked up at her from his glass. It was just where his eyes seemed to fall, because he didn't want to stare. 'That'd be good, freak her out by staring at her for long periods of time. He smiled and laughed. "My grandmother always told me that I'd end up waiting on women throughout my whole life. So here it begins I guess. Remy laughed as he tried to relax more. He didn't want to be that uptight prick that everyone thought he was.

"Hopefully you like the food here, I wasn't exactly sure who Beau was setting me up with. So I figured this was a good place to start. Good, simple food. Delicious too." Now he was sounding like a food critic or something. Maybe he was just talking so much because of his nervousness. Either way, he was hoping it was going to go over well. Now Cleo was here, and hopefully they'd get some good food, and have a good time. If she had a good time that's all he was concerned with. Everyone knew what she had been through, so the one thing Remy could do to be a good guy was to show her a good time. That sounded worse in his head, glad that he hadn't said that out loud.

WHEN YOU'RE TOO IN LOVE TO LET IT GO
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
CLEOPATRA MASSARI
 Posted: Nov 11 2014, 09:46 PM
Lexi is currently Offline
years old
None
Heterosexual
Single
7 posts
leave me Why'd you have to go? I was counting on forever, now I'll never know I can't even breathe It's like I'm looking from a distance Standing in the background Everybody's saying, he's not coming home now This can't be happening to me This is just a dream
high schooler

as far as popularity went, cleo didn't actually have a lot of it. not football star popular anyways. her friends had always teased her about being cleopatra reincarnated, simply because she just had a way with people that seemed befitting of a queen. she was popular enough to make it onto a homecoming queen ballot, but not so popular that she might win. but popularity never really mattered much to her. if other students knew who she was, that was great. if not, oh well. though lately people knew her name for all the wrong reasons. she was that dead boys girlfriend, his widow of sorts. she grew tired of the pitying glances, the urges to see a guidance counselor, the gentle way in which everyone regarded her. she was still cleopatra, the color guard captain. she could still swing a flag and a rifle and a saber just like she used to. that's what mattered, not her dead boyfriend. well okay, ryan mattered. for the rest of forever she would never quite get him out of her head. he was the father of her child and that meant he'd simply always be there, dead or not. the band kids, pretty or not, still ranked below most athletes but above the nerds. cleo hated cliques but they were too ingrained in the culture of high school to remove them. she was just going to have to make do with being the dead man's girlfriend for the rest of her life. not to mention the whole being pregnant with a dead man's child thing. oh yeah, people were going to know her for all the wrong reasons soon.

and now, as she looked at remy, she was glad she would at least have the chance for a little happiness before everything blew up in her face. okay, so he was a football player and not exactly her type. that was assuming she had a type since ryan was still the only boyfriend she'd ever have. her date was an unexpected one, but she was looking forward to proving all the rumors wrong. or a particularly easy band warm up, if you're into that sort of thing. her smile was a genuine one now as she teased him. she was a guard girl but she played clarinet for concert band and all the band kids liked to make fun of remy's name with a bunch of innuendos. cleo had never approved, but nor had she stopped them. sir remy it is then. she laughed a little at her own stupid joke and in the same instant tried to suppress the giggle. she couldn't look like a fool on the first date, except she was failing pretty miserably at that wasn't she? oh well. there was a first time for everything. and hopefully he wasn't doing this just to make her look like a fool. she hated being stereotypical, but she wasn't sure what to expect. it wasn't like she spent a lot of time with football players. she hadn't any need. aww, come on. i'm sure there are quite a few girls, cheerleaders and mathletes alike that would kill to take my spot right now. and yet, here i am, nothing particularly special. she tried to keep her expression joking, but there was an edge of seriousness to it, like she was asking 'why me?', her blue eyes searching for a question in the set of his mouth and eyes.

he didn't know her name, of course not. everyone knew her face, but never her name. silly for her to think otherwise. it's nice to meet remy the person, not remy the football player. she hoped he could see that she was being genuine about it. sometimes you just had to take a step back and see the big picture. i didn't mean to make you wait. i just haven't been on a first date... in a long time... she trailed off and she could feel herself growing distant, the way she always did when she talked about anything that had anything to do with ryan. she hadn't meant to bring it up because who brings up their dead boyfriend on a first date? it was weird and slightly creepy. she tilted her head to the side a little, a smile on her face. it was a sad smile though, no matter how hard she tried to make it a happy one. but as he spoke up about the food, she managed the perk up a little bit. she tried hard to ignore that nagging voice that wondered if he'd known it was her, would he still have gone on a date with her? it was that silly self conscious voice that had nagged at her for her entire life. no matter how she feigned confidence, she couldn't squelch out that doubt. the food here is pretty good. either he was equally nervous, or he just had a tendency to talk a lot. it was probably the nerves, heaven knew she was suffering from them herself.all in all, my lateness aside, it should be a good night. nice company, good food. she smiled, another happy-go-lucky smile that she was oh so famous for, despite how often it was a lie.
remy: 880: tada :
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

skinned exclusively for repent & repeat by lauz.