October 21 Hello, Repenters! I hope you're having a wonderful week! We're almost halfway to Friday! Today the ACTIVITY CHECK was posted, so please, please, please go save your characters! You have until October 31 to save the ones you want to continue playing. Spotlight nominations will be posted soon after the activity check closes, so be sure to think about who you would like to nominate!

October 5 IT'S HERE. OUR NEW SKIN IS FINALLY HERE! As you can see, the staff is super excited, and we hope that you lovely members are too! There is a bunch of new stuffs but also a lot of the same! For all of the details about the new skin, PLEASE READ THIS ANNOUNCMENT!

updates
currently no new articles to report. read more
click to send tips ♥
art festival
OCT 11-12 Calling all artists! The Austin Independent School District is hosting an art festival at a local high school in order to raise funds for the school year. Students have been working vigorously for the past two months to organize the event, and come October 10, their hard work will come to fruition. Local singing and dancing acts will be singing down on the football field; dozens of concessions will be set up in the parking lot to sell food, arts and crafts, clothes, and more! Everyone is welcome; in fact, they’re encouraged to come down and pay tribute to the local artists around town. Not enough incentive for you? Celebrity endorsements will be present at the event to sign autographs and interact with fans, so come on down and share a home-made cookie with your favorite television actor or country singer! CLICK TO READ MORE
events

Add Reply

I'LL GO ANYWHERE, tag: colzie
COLT TAYLOR
 Posted: Oct 17 2014, 05:29 PM
ABBS is currently Offline
years old
ranch hand
heterosexual
Single
38 posts
I can't sleep with you on my brain And I ain't anywhere close to tired Your kiss has got me wired Girl, you got the beat right, killin' in your Levis High on your loving's got me buzzin' like a streetlight It's still early out in Cali, baby, don't you wanna rally again
civilian

TAG: colzie bbys
WORDS: idk lots?
OUTFIT: click here
I'll go anywhere, West Virginia baby I don't care Mexico on wild hair Have you ever seen California Pick a spot on any old map I travel light and my bags are packed Just as long as I'm where you're at I'm gonna have a real good view I'll go anywhere, anywhere with you I'll bet there's a two lane Running right through the middle of a wide open desert to a ghost town If you wanna just hide out We could send a post card back From a mountain top out in Idaho Maybe get snowed in Anytime baby you say when
PSA: ATTN: PREPARE FOR FEELS
the buzz about the air was electric, the masses coming in throngs as they crawled through the festival grounds. taking up every nook and cranny of space with something or someone, art pieces everywhere, money being exchanged, and of course, the smell of fair food in the air. colt stared down at the roasting hot dogs and hamburgers, his stomach growling hungrily in response. the smell was that trademark scent of barbecue that made your mouth water at the promise of diving into some delectable morsel of high-processed meat. of course they were a staple when it came to feeding hundreds of hungry texans before they created a mob and rioted for the issue of empty stomachs. at first, colt would do anything to keep himself from sneaking nibbles here and there, but they weren't too happy about his lack of restrain. despite him and his brothers charming their way out of getting fired, he promised to keep his hands to himself. his apron had long since been stained with beef juice from the angus burgers, which were surprisingly fresh thanks to the farmer down the road from them having a lot of extra leftovers after culling his herd for meat before winter. he salivated at the thought of sinking his teeth into a delicious burger, topped with all the trimmings, but instead used the time between customers to gaze out momentarily at the throbbing crowd. all through the streets there were people, everywhere you looked, more people. he didn't think that texas was that small, or could look it, once everyone was packed into a ten block radius, it was serious. it was the first annual festival, and everyone apparently took the hint that they needed to show up if they were going to run it again. and show up they did. colt had been chided into volunteering his time flipping burgers by his mother, accentuated by his father's stern stare as his mother asked him and his brothers. his sister was who knows where, but no doubt involved just as much as the rest of her siblings were. unfortunately. the job could have been worse, he thought as he wiped his hands on his apron, eyeing the next wave of people that charged eagerly towards the promising scent of real food.

hold onto your belt buckles boys. his comrade on the front line of the war against hunger, greg, nodded his cowboy-hat-clad head towards the mass of people that now stood in three relatively organized lines in front of the three people taking orders. no doubt they'd ask him to help out, but he had his eye on the clock hanging from the middle beam of the tent above him. only two more hours until lunch break, which he would typically spend as far away from this godforsaken grill as possible. he flexed his bicep in a grandeur gesture at the other men hunched over their grills, spatulas at the ready, and they all chuckled. "i can take em'. hit me." they all turned at once towards their grills as the orders started flying, like projectiles of receipts being stuffed onto the metal rod to keep them in place. the sizzle of fresh meat hitting the scorching heat filled the air as well as the rising scent of outdoor cooking filling their nostrils. before long there were heavy beads of sweat forming on his brow, he wiped them away with an old bandana that was tied around his wrist. every breath became harder as the smoke from dripping grease came up in plumes every time he put a new piece of meat on the hot metal, but simmered as fast as it appeared. "two cheeseburgers, one brat, and three sodas." colt called as he spun on his heel and took a step towards the woman waiting to take them off his hands. he looked up, grinning his trademark winning smile, and she returned the expression with the same enthusiasm. who knew they had such handsome men workin' here! i'll send ma' daughter over here to check it out! colt dipped his head bashfully, his cheeks blushing but hidden behind the already red mask of heat that he wore. he tipped an invisible hat to her, and smiled. "thank you ma'am, that's very kind." it was easier to take the compliment than try and explain the fact that he wouldn't have anything to do with her daughter. even if she did show up. but from behind him came the booming voice of his coworker. t'bad he's taken! colt blushed profusely, even if it was hidden, but the heat warming in his already steaming cheeks was palpable. the woman had already turned and started to walk away, so colt heaved a bun in his coworkers direction. it smacked him in the hip and ricocheted into the fire with a flare of flame.

colt winced, but kept that goofy grin. greg hollered at him, threatening to whip one back, as colt whistled and pretended to innocently be flipping his bratwurst to ensure the perfect black grill marks criss-crossed across the surface. just then, there was a strong presence and a large man stepped into the tent. they straightened up immediately, even as his booming laugh filled the air with glee. hey, hey! i hope you're willing to pay for those wasted buns! colt and his friends chuckled as they were all clapped on the back, flipping and twirling the various food items as carefully as they could in front of the management. mr. hauffman was the manager of the food services, and therefore was temporarily "employing" them, even though they weren't getting paid. no one wanted to disappoint him, so they kept their faces clean and clothes tidy if they were around him. even smelling of smoke and outdoors, he was the friendliest man that ever lived. colt grinned as he came and shook his shoulder heartily. asking about his family, to which he tipped his head and assured the man that they were all doing right as rain, thank you. they kept up smalltalk conversation as he walked around and talked to the other women, and customers in line, as any true politician would do. they all agreed he should run for mayor or something equivalent one day. as colt daydreamed about the stunning blonde that constantly occupied his thoughts, he leaned slightly against the cool edge of the grill and tapped the edge of his spatula against the metal. feeling a cool rush on the back of his neck, he spun quickly around in alarm. hey, daydreamer! colt raised an eyebrow and wiped the water from the spray bottle stream off the back of his neck and followed the nod of greg's head towards the clock. well, well, well. look'it the time. his eyes widened, lunch break time. in one smooth, swift, well-rehearsed motion he untied the knot of the apron strings from behind his back, slipped it off and hung it on a hook nearby. the smile that spread across his face wouldn't be wiped away for a thousand years it seemed. "i'll be back in an hour!" he called over his shoulder as he took excited strides across the grass until he was swooping out the back entrance of the tent. before he could do so, he collided with mr. hauffman's large frame, to which he caught his shoulders and steadied colt's weaving frame. whoa there, partner! slow it down! he took a deep breath, blowing it out his lips lightly and trying to keep a goodhearted chuckle coming out of his mouth. he was about to apologize before greg shouted from behind him, waving his spatula towards the west side of the block. he's got a girl he's been missin' somethin' terrible, mr. h. it didn't stop an apologetic shrug and smile from spreading across colt's face, it was true. he'd been thinking about her all day and this was the longest they'd ever been apart. it'd killed him to have to spend another day away from her. he released his shoulders, patted him reassuringly on the back, and grinned. colt took that as acceptance, and darted around him, long legs taking him quickly.

her blonde hair strangled his throat when he thought about the way she swept it off her shoulders, her blue eyes could stun him if he thought too long about how they sparkled, and her smile would paralyze him if he let it dazzle him too long. but still, he couldn't peel his thoughts from her. even if he tried. which he rarely did. after the parking lot altercation a week ago, he'd been broken and bruised up pretty bad. kenzie had done what she could with the first aid kit, but he'd required three stitches to close up his eyebrow. the rest of the bruises had almost completely faded, thanks to the forgiving light brown hue of his tanned skin. his eyes had returned their typical mischief and flirt behind them, his nose no longer looking so crooked. nothing broken, nothing fractured, the only thing remaining was the bruised knuckles that still ached with constant use. sometimes his back would ache, or the slight reddish hue to the road burns on the back of his shoulders. but other than that, he probably looked a lot worse than he felt. which wasn't saying much, considering he wasn't one that was content to stay in bed and wallow all day "getting better". which was exactly what he'd been forced to do that whole week. he had been on a ban from anything but laying in his bed, watching netflix, and eating. no chores, no work, no moving, and most difficult of all, no mackenzie. his stomach fluttered at the thought of it, knowing that she was on the same block as he was. she would be working the kiddie tent, which with it's bright colours shouldn't be hard to find. with it's flying flag that flew in the light breeze in the distance, he took a detour towards the bathrooms. skipping the long line of women that waited for the ladies room and sneaking into the near empty gentlemen's'. he ran his sooty hands under the water until they showed the original shade of his palms, and ran them over his mop of medium-brown hair. wiping his face down with a wet paper towel, which no sooner disintegrated in his fingers. "well, this is as good as it's gonna get." he said to his reflection in the scratched up mirror, and ducked out the door into the afternoon sunshine.

feeling the wind picking up the cool remnants of water across his face and neck, he smiled and enjoyed the feeling. no doubt trying to numb the gnawing he felt in the pit of his stomach as the kiddie tent grew closer. he swallowed hard, sniffling loudly, and straightening his charcoal t-shirt. he undoubtedly smelled like charcoal and smoke, mixed with outdoors and a bit of manure thanks to the petting zoo next door, but he could only help for the best. he waved his arms in a chicken wing fashion, attempting to nonchalantly fan his armpits. c'mon irish spring, colt thought wishfully. don't fail me now. as he swept the back door of the tent to the side, his eyes scanned over the spread of small children running every which way, not many accompanied by parents. it looked like a glorified, unpaid, free daycare to him. but there she was. his heart recognized it before it resonated in his brain. leaping into his throat, and his face transforming into one of shyness and admiration all at once. he melted on impact. his stomach squeezed tighter, bringing him to reality. she had to be on her lunch break soon, he hoped. leaning his weight on his hips for a moment, he fought to keep himself hidden and come up behind her. placing his finger to his lips in front of the children that were immediately transfixed by his large stature. he grinned, their smiles mirroring his own as they clasped their tiny hands over their mouths in a way that revelled childhood. clapping his hands over her eyes quickly, he leaned in so his lips were next to her ear. "excuse me miss, but you're being kidnapped." and with that, he pressed his lips to her cheek and smiled. there was a chorus of "ew"'s that followed, the children shying away and giggling from embarrassment as he shook his head at them, chuckling. "y'all are just jealous." he said, grinning from ear to ear, his stomach fluttering full of butterflies, and his heart beating so loud he worried she'd hear. together again, and all was right.

have you ever seen california
PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
MACKENZIE MCDOWELL
 Posted: Oct 18 2014, 01:09 AM
ALEXA is currently Offline
years old
waitress
heterosexual
In a Relationship
41 posts
sometimes it feels like i'm gonna break sometimes this world gives more than i can take sometimes sunshine gets lost in the rain and it keeps pouring down it just keeps coming down this life would kill me if i didn't have you i couldn't live without you baby i wouldn't want to if you didn't love me so much i wouldn't make it through 'cause this life would kill me this life would kill me if i didn't have you ---
high schooler

tag: colzie ♥
notes: just blegh! sorry!
outfit; here minus the bag
mackenzie didn't realize exactly how much she would miss colt. not that the two didn't talk to each other every day but it wasn't the same as seeing him face to face. it wasn't the same as having him wrap his big, strong arms around her - his soft lips pressed against hers. she felt kind of empty. scratch that. she felt extremely empty. kenzie also failed to realize how much of her time and attention was spent on colt. with the failing of her friendships at school because of a bunch of feelings getting thrown around without much thought of the consequences, instead of trying to work on those - she only focused on the one positive and steady relationship that she had. her boyfriend. yes. she had become one of those girls that she made fun of with her other girl friends. though she didn't really care what they thought, or anyone else for that matter because she beyond happy.

the past few hours she spent doing her volunteer job, watching after the little kids while their parents either worked somewhere in the festival or just wanted time to themselves. no matter. this was one of her favorite things to do, taking care of kids was something that helped ease her mind. which might have been a little confusing to some people seeing as kids were the complete opposite of ease. they were loud. random and the had the energy equivalent to a squirrel. there was never a dull moment with them and she usually ended up laughing more at their antics than anything. her blue eyes stared down at the paint on her hands, a grin present on her lips as she shifted her gaze towards colin who was in the middle of drawing a tiger. or at least what he considered a tiger to look like. the usual orange, black and white was easily replaced blue, some green and black and white. imagination was an amazing thing.

but no matter what, as if on cue, her mind would drift back towards colt and the fact that she would finally get to see him later. why later, couldn't be now, she had no idea and wondered why on earth god would force her to go through this kind of torture. her days were spent trying to focus on school but she somehow always managed to send him a selfie or two to help pass the time. not even playing with her dog, blue, who was a black lab made her feel any better. no, she wanted colt. she was snatched from her ongoing thoughts by a picture being shoved in her face, the sound of colin's sweet voice ringing true. kenzie shifted her head back a bit as she took the picture of his little grasp, wrapping her arm around his shoulder while her hand ruffled his light brown hair. "that is really nice colin, you're mom is gonna love it.." she smiled, holding it up and giving it a good look at.

the blonde already had her fair share of pictures stacked by her belongings. pictures of everything from animals to the state of texas itself. austin truly was filled with artists ranging from all ages. that one's yours. she heard him say as she looked down at him, hiding behind his hands. "aww, thanks colin. this one is definitely getting hung up in my room." as were all the others she had. only problem is that she just had to figure out where. mackenzie had so much crap in her room and taped to her walls, it was a bit ridiculous really. she thanked him again before standing to her full height and maneuvering through the sea of kids to go and put it with the others. so, i think we can go ahead and take a few of them to the drumzone for some very loud..very annoying..fun. oh boy. the blonde inhaled deeply through her teeth, scoffing shortly after as she shook her head at what was to come.

kids with drums. god, save them. she placed her picture under the shelf next to the others before shuffling back and waving her hands at the kids for them to huddle around her. "okay! so who...ew, charlie don't do that. that's gross.." she giggled, pointing an index finger at the curly haired boy. before she had said anything, it seemed as if he was digging for gold in his nose. ugh, she needed to get the hand sanitizer as soon as she was done with the head count. "who wants to go with me and monica to the drumzone?" she asked, though she wasn't sure why because she knew that every single one would raise their hand. which they did as well as scream and shout in pure excitement. mackenzie counted silently to herself, a smile on her face as she got down to the last few kids. though it faltered a bit as she watched a few cover their mouths as if they were hiding something. it was strange but she still continued on until her eyes were covered by a pair of hands.

excuse me miss, but you're being kidnapped. a smile so bright that was sure to compete with the sun formed on her lips as she heard colt's voice hot against her ear. her mood, which was already on high, escalated a few notches as she felt his kiss and spun around quickly to wrap her arms around his neck tightly for a hug. "hey babe," she exclaimed, pulling back to come eye level with his lips before she forced her eyes to flip up towards his. "i've missed yooou," she added, completely forgetting that she was in a tent surrounded by kids. standing on her toes, she kissed the lips that she missed so much - the sound of more ew's echoing through her ears as she broke away to let out an airy laugh. kenzie bit down on her bottom lip and turned her head to look the small hoard of children, her eyes narrowing at them as she released her hold on colt.

"uhh," she mumbled, turning back to colt and holding up an index finger at colt. "give me one second," she nodded, turning to look back at the kids - pulling a face. "ew, that's so gross!" she mocked, tickling a few of them as she walked passed them and headed over to monica so that she could beg to leave for a bit with colt. it didn't take much but she still felt the need to do some sort of trade with another girl. she bounced back over to the group of kids and colt, her blonde locks blowing behind her shoulders as she smiled at the group. "so i'm not gonna take you guys but monica and cleo are so...you're gonna have fun. okay?" she said, though she didn't really care. what she really cared about at this moment was being with colt. mackenzie waved her goodbyes before grasping one of colt's hands with both of hers, pulling him towards the exit.

it was safe to say that she was pretty excited. almost as if it were the morning of christmas excited. he had turned her into a giddy little school girl. her blue eyes were alive with joy, her heart pounding at a rapid rate, the butterflies swirling around in her stomach as she beamed up at him as if he were not only the only person in the world but the best person as well. when they were out of the tent, she grinned into another kiss, her eyes fluttering closed as she wrapped her arms around his neck again. this time she didn't have the sound of kids groaning in disgust, she was able to do what she pleased and that was greeting colt properly.

PMEmail
^
COLT TAYLOR
 Posted: Oct 18 2014, 08:03 PM
years old
ranch hand
heterosexual
Single
38 posts
I can't sleep with you on my brain And I ain't anywhere close to tired Your kiss has got me wired Girl, you got the beat right, killin' in your Levis High on your loving's got me buzzin' like a streetlight It's still early out in Cali, baby, don't you wanna rally again
civilian

I'll go anywhere, West Virginia baby I don't care Mexico on wild hair Have you ever seen California Pick a spot on any old map I travel light and my bags are packed Just as long as I'm where you're at I'm gonna have a real good view I'll go anywhere, anywhere with you I'll bet there's a two lane Running right through the middle of a wide open desert to a ghost town If you wanna just hide out We could send a post card back From a mountain top out in Idaho Maybe get snowed in Anytime baby you say when
the sights and sounds of the festival were enough to overwhelm anyone. there was the dinging of the bells and whistles that people were no doubt playing with. the cha-ching of cash registers, constant hum of footsteps on the pavement and cars driving by, of course. and the din of peoples voices just seeming to meld all into one big... noise. but when kenzie reached up on her toes and pressed her lips against his, it was all background. it faded in and out of relevance, but in that split second, he felt all of it fade away completely. he smiled through her lips, he couldn't help it, and eyed the kids behind her. of course they were all disgusted at their public display of affection, but one day they'd get it. he tipped his head to the side, his teeth finding his bottom lip ever so gently, and he nodded as she walked off to speak to someone about leaving. it was strange, he thought, looking at the kids that crowded around them. they would all age, just as he would, and one day they'd be in his position. looking at their baby faces and chubby cherub cheeks, ringlet curls and skin that was still virgin to sunburns and suntans. one day, these boys, with their big muscles from helping their daddy's lug around hay (it was texas after all), would be waltzing across these festival grounds most likely in search of someone their heart was set on. boy or girl, they'd feel the same butterflies in their stomachs, and know absolutely nothing about what the hell they were doing or getting themselves into. and it was true, because he was living it. watching her tiny hips sway side to side beneath the flowing skirt of her dress, his teeth found his bottom lip harder and he inhaled deeply to keep his mind on track. shaking his head, he felt a hand press against his thigh. looking down, breaking his eyes from watching mackenzie talk to one of the other volunteers, he grinned at the mop of blonde curls beneath him. she smiled, her teeth tiny and spaced out, but straight as an arrow and pure white. she was cute, he had to admit.

what's your name? her voice was tiny, but strong and clear. colt stooped to take a knee in front of her, coming just eye to eye with the girl. she couldn't be more than four years old, maybe five. colt smiled and pressed a finger to his chest. "my name's colt. what's yours?" she giggled immediately, no surprise. her friends pressed their hands over their mouths and did little to hide the chorus of bubbly laughter. he had to join in with an airy chuckle himself. that's what my pony is called! he shook his head, still smiling. ever since he could remember there had been someone making cracks about his unusual name. yes, it was what a male baby horse was called once it reached the age of weaning but that was besides the point. the fact was no one had the guts to hold their tongues when they heard it, but by now, at the ripe old age of twenty one, colt had gotten used to it. "that's right!" he reached forwards and tickled the tiny girl under her chin and she exploded into a mess of squirming giggles, his mouth stretched into a grin as she collapsed into his arms and over his knee, his strong arms holding her from the ground but relentlessly refusing to give up the tickle fight. she tried her best to give it back to him, but he only felt featherlight touches of her strength compared to his own. he'd never considered having his own kids, not really seriously anyways. it was kind of expected from them, considering one day he'd hopefully have a ranch of his own and there was no way in hell he could run it alone. but the thought of seeing a couple of these little tykes running around was... honestly, daunting. he didn't know kids, or how to be around them, how to act. the closest thing he ever did have was his little brother and sister, and even then he was five when she was born and he hardly got the chance to be around babies and such. he was too busy chasing after his older brothers to give two hoots about some new baby, especially not a girl baby. but this one, he thought as he righted her back on her feet as mackenzie turned back towards him, this one he could deal with. the little girl, whom wore a stick on name tag of abigail, clung on for dear life, her tiny hands clasped behind his neck as he stood and took her with him. she had a death grip, and there was no chance he was going to get her to let go if his children ended up being bouncing, bubbly, adorable mops of curls that actually made you feel like you had a purpose, like her? he'd be all for a family, every last bit of it.

her blonde hair tousled by the breeze enraptured his attention immediately as he stood to his full height and watched her blue eyes light up with a childish hue when she addressed them. she had a fakely high and excited voice, but he couldn't help but agree that it was cute. immediately as she turned to him, he took the little girl whom had been perched on his forearm, face nestled into his neck, back to where she stood with the rest of them. he gave her a quick, genuine smile, pulling the one side of his mouth dramatically in an expression that said he'd better go with her. she took both her hands around his, still amazed at the incomprehensible size difference, and felt himself being peeled away from the tent with haste. his heart beat a little faster, feeling the urgency in her words and her actions, his skin tingling only slightly. as they rounded the back of the tent, away from prying eyes of passerby's, or a crowd of four year olds for that matter, his heart quickened still as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her lips against his. he fought the urge to smile. it felt so good to kiss her again. it was like it had been a hundred years, as corny and pathetic as it sounded. but being away from someone you loved was never easy, even if colt hated to think about how intensely he felt about mackenzie. frankly, it scared the shit out of him. he didn't know what he was doing half the time when he was around her because most of the time he did things so impulsively but then there were times where he found himself staring at a text she'd sent or thinking about something she'd said or done and over thinking it completely. picking apart every possible reason she would have said it or could have said it, because text was officially the most ambiguous form of communication. he wanted to pull his hair out every time he got off the phone and said something stupid, or cheesy, or vague. if he said "ok see you" he wanted to kick himself for half-assuming that he'd see her in the near future when he knew that he was on house arrest all week. it was something that girls were supposed to do, not guys. guys were supposed to sit back and relax and let her sweat, when clearly it was the other way around.

he snaked his hands around her waist, his hands pressing against her lower back to close the space between them, his lips grasping for hers gently at first, but increasing with intensity the more he felt he wanted her close. it'd been too long. a week and almost a half including the awkward span of the few days where he had been too busy catching up with his chores, branding, and clipping horses for the last haul before winter, he hadn't had the spare time to even pick up his phone. and when he did, to call her and hear her beautiful voice on the other end of the line, he fell asleep with his phone in his hand, fully clothed, before his finger could press dial. but now was his chance. as he felt his mouth hungrily finding hers, fighting to catch a breath as they parted before meeting again. his hands resisting the urge to pull at the dress that hung daintily off her petite figure, but he knew better. just holding her hips a little tighter, his right hand finding a gentle but firm hold on her jaw. finally, he broke with a soft gasp of breath, his brown eyes immediately fluttering open to find the blue eyes he'd missed so much. a smile tugged at the edge of his now tingling lips. "holy shit, i missed you so much." he said breathlessly, the smile widening for a moment, then fading as he tried to reign it in, with little success. he couldn't believe they were finally back together, which was what scared him the most. the fact that it really hadn't even been two weeks since they'd seen each other last, even if he barely remembered most of the night before landing in his bed, muscles screaming, and passing out for three days. and that was it. he shouldn't be capable of missing someone that much, but clearly, he was. and he'd never felt that way before about anyone, any girl, ever. sure, there had been maye who taught atlas one of his finest tricks, waving his hoof, which amazed him so much that he hooked up with her in the hayloft for three hours. she was his type, admittedly. then there was taylor, who he was secretly happy it didn't work out with because taylor taylor didn't sound... right. she was the one with the butt-length brown hair and mischievous green eyes that he never thought he'd have better sex than that in his life. but that was just it. they slept together, most of them did anyways, and that was it. after they were done, or just got bored of each other, they never spoke again. sure he'd see them around once and a while and it'd be awkward "hey, how's it goin". but that was it. he didn't feel connected to them in the slightest, and he sure as hell didn't miss them. he and kenzie had kissed plenty, sure, but he'd never touched her more than that. nor did he feel it was necessary. sure he wanted to, oh hell he wanted to, but he didn't. and still he felt like he could barely live without her for more than a couple days? it was... terrifying.

again his lips came towards her slowly, pressing against them with precision and care, the urgency and desire behind his kiss unmistakable. breaking from her mouth, he pressed featherlight grazes of his lips across her jawline, down her neck, over her collarbone, and ending at her shoulder. "have any fun without me?" his gravely voice spoke against her collarbone, pressing a more demanding moment of contact where they lay. he knew she wasn't the type to sit around and mope if he wasn't there, but it didn't stop a part of him from partly wishing that she had. at least thought about him, at the very least. he hadn't been there to notice her absence at the ranch, but even if his brothers didn't say anything, he knew she was missed. the stalls wouldn't be left to a precariously sparkling sheen, the water buckets wouldn't be so clean you could drink out of them, and the aisle wouldn't be so neatly hosed and swept that you could eat off of it. they'd make do, just like they did before her, but it sure as hell wouldn't be the same without her. colt smiled as he pulled his gaze back to meet hers and put inches between their faces. he tilted his head slightly to the side, his fingers reaching up to tuck a lock of blonde hair behind her ear, and trail down the rest of her tresses to rest on her hip. he shook his head, pressing his tongue to the inside of his cheek, and turned his face away from hers in some sort of embarrassment. "you're so beautiful. i have to beg you to come out on the street with me, or i'll be tempted to have my way with you right here." he laughed, joking, obviously. as much as he could be anyways. he let out a gust of breath that sounded somewhere between sexually frustrated and content. which was just where he'd like to stay. for now. he took a couple steps back and held out his hand, grinning that trademark lopsided make-you-feel-something smile. "c'mon." he beckoned her with his molten chocolate eyes and nodded his head towards the street. there was much too much privacy here for his liking, not after being separated for so long. he wanted to enjoy being around her, even if he'd gotten less used to having to resist yanking both their clothes off after being separated for so long. he was still a boy, after all.

PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
MACKENZIE MCDOWELL
 Posted: Oct 19 2014, 11:02 AM
years old
waitress
heterosexual
In a Relationship
41 posts
sometimes it feels like i'm gonna break sometimes this world gives more than i can take sometimes sunshine gets lost in the rain and it keeps pouring down it just keeps coming down this life would kill me if i didn't have you i couldn't live without you baby i wouldn't want to if you didn't love me so much i wouldn't make it through 'cause this life would kill me this life would kill me if i didn't have you ---
high schooler

she couldn't really describe the feeling she got when she turned around to see colt standing there behind her. an entire week and almost a half of not being able hold onto him, let alone see him. she had to admit that she was a little taken aback when he was put on such strict restrictions but at the same time - she understood somewhat. he had required stitches as well as suffered a good knock to the skull. so rest was needed and she wasn't too sure on what good she would be to him, his mother could handle the task a million times better. she had been so enthralled with colt that she barely paid attention to how cute he looked with abigail in his arms. the two had talked about what they wanted in their future, how kids were a part of it and someday she would have family of her own. whether it was with colt or someone else, she knew that it was something that she truly wanted.

perhaps it was just wishful thinking on her part but she could see herself with colt in the long haul of this thing called life. she had never felt this intensely about anyone before and it shocked her but she was the type of person to dive in all the way just to see what would happen. spending almost two weeks away from him was definitely hard on her but she survived. no, she didn't have an episode like bella did in new moon when edward left her, having weird, panic attacks. no. life was definitely a lot less eventful and she found herself doing things to try and make the time go by faster. her dog, blue, seemed to pick up on that fact and she found him staying close to her - following her around the house and out for a drive whenever she could take him. it helped a lot, as well as focusing her attention, or at least trying to focus her attention on other things.

their kisses always started out innocent at first and in a matter of seconds after being wrapped in each other's embrace, things would go from zero to eighty. especially now since it had been so long since they last saw each other. kenzie didn't hide the smile on her lips, she was truly happy that he was here in front of her now. she missed her man something fierce. her lips pulled at his, her tongue brushing against his playfully as she pressed herself against him. his hands sending a deeply missed chill that shot up and down her spine. the way that a simple touch from him could send her body through some sort shock-wave baffled her. but she loved it all the same. being with colt, he brought out a daring side to her, a side that she was excited to explore every time he was around. when he pulled away, her eyes opened up to see his staring back at her, a huge grin on her face still.

holy shit, i've missed you so much. yep. the feeling was mutual on her end. even though she had already said it, she showed how much she missed him by her actions, all but running out of the tent so she could kiss him again. her thoughts would always go back to him from time to time, most on her own accord and other times because someone would ask about him. his flannel shirt that she insisted on wearing whenever she could, preferably when she was turning in for the night and could have his presence there beside her in some kind of fashion. mackenzie didn't shy away from his lips, feeling that this kind of intensity was for all the days they had spent a part. making up for lost time and she felt that it was being well spent. her fingers brushed lightly through his hair at the back of his nape while she felt his lips brush against her jaw and slowly downward.

kenzie could feel the goosebumps rising on her skin and she giggled quietly, her face burying into the crook of his neck as she exhaled in relaxation. "no, i missed you too much" she smiled, pulling back and letting her hand caress his cheek lightly. it was difficult for her to keep her distance from the taylor ranch, especially since prior to everything that had happened - it was routine for her to go there and help out whenever and where ever they needed her help. sure, she missed colt and the other taylor's but she also missed doing the work as well as the animals. you're so beautiful. i have to beg you to come out on the street with me, or i'll be tempted to have my way with you right here, mackenzie bit down on her bottom lip, the smile stuck on her face as her cheeks burned a bright red. there he went again, making her flustered.

the air around her seemed to drop dramatically when he stepped away from her, her hands dropping to her sides as she twisted the toe of her shoe back and forth in the ground. "shut up," she cooed, placing one of her hands on her cheek. as much as she would have loved to just stand back here all day, she also wanted to explore the festival with him. kenzie bounced towards him, her fingers lacing through his while her other arm clung onto his arm, wanting to be close to him. "you don't have to beg, i'll go anywhere with you babe" she said, following him out towards the sea of people. that statement pretty much applied to any and everything that involved colt. an open invitation to whatever he had stored away in his mind. "where do you wanna go first?" she asked, lifting her gaze up to him, her eyes trailing up his strong bicep and landing on his gorgeous face. "i don't remember you looking so cute before" she leaned up on her toes again, and placed a few more quick pecks against his cheek. yep, today was shaping up to be a very good day.

PMEmail
^
COLT TAYLOR
 Posted: Oct 19 2014, 03:11 PM
years old
ranch hand
heterosexual
Single
38 posts
civilian

sometimes love could be complicated, but that's a common fact that everybody had to know by now. the fact that it was one of the most electrifying, intoxicating feelings known to the human psyche, and also the most dangerous, gave it the air of mystery that drew people to it in the first place. it's unplanned, spontaneous, and horribly addicting. which was also what made people want to experience it every second of every day for the rest of their life once they found it, with that one person. in different ways, it could drive you crazy mad and crazy happy all at once. but no matter how much you were warned of the side effects, you wanted it anyways. colt dreamed, like many boys hate to admit and only do so in private, that he too would be drunk on love eventually and so much that he would rather die than leave it all behind. which was understandable. but never in a million years did he ever expect to see himself hand in hand, with a tiny blonde girl who was young enough to be his little sister, and smitten up to his ears in this sort of feeling. he couldn't bring himself to admit it, nor did he feel it was necessary at this point. they were young and naive about how this whole thing was going to work out but he hoped with every part of himself that it'd be for the better. he hated to think that one day he might hurt her so badly that she was whisked away by someone better than him in every aspect. although that was possible, he pushed the thought away as soon as it materialized and began to create a gnawing knot in the pit of his stomach. just watching her, bounding at the end of his grasp, blonde hair fluttering every which way in the wind, a smile every bit as effervescent as the sun. he couldn't help but smile and think it might be worth it. his hand closed around hers, fingers sliding easily in the spaces between her own, they turned towards the crowds filing down the street.

by now, people knew. if not everyone, the vast majority. they knew when they saw colt zipping into the florist for the third time in a week, and knowing that his sister and mother's birthdays weren't until the spring. they knew when they saw him washing his truck for not the third, but fourth time that week in preparation for who knows what. and they knew by the ever present smile that seemed to close around his lips when anyone mentioned the mcdowells that it was more than just infatuation. it wasn't just "some girl". this was the girl. and sure, as she planted rapid kisses on his cheek, he couldn't help but feel like he agreed with them. blushing slightly, his cheeks where her lips had pressed fading a certain shade of scarlet, he dipped his brilliant smile towards his toes, shaking his head slightly. "now you shut up." colt rolled his eyes at the cheesy charade and tugged her gently towards the street. as they broke into the crowd, he saw the glances. most people knew him, or knew of him and his family at the very least, and there were polite smiles and of course the "i told you so" loving gazes in their direction. his neighbours to the west were running one of the candy booths and he saw them wave. tipping his forehead to them in recognition and silent greeting, he beamed. they knew just as much as his family, since they were over so much to fraternize with his parents about exchanging recipes and the corn yield that fall, how much he talked about her. how his brother's would roll their eyes and his mother give him an everlasting gaze of admiration. how she would wait until colt was out of earshot, or so she thought, before mentioning how different he'd become since dating mackenzie. she was a nice girl, they would agree. and he was definitely happier, they would come to a consensus. colt's smile from the next room would present itself briefly before he stole away to his bedroom with his thoughts. it was some sort of validation that he was doing the right thing, that no matter how annoying he felt when he called kenz for the second time that day, just to ask how her day was, or insisted that he'd pick her up from work after almost every shift he could make, that he wasn't just taking stabs in the dark. they were making a difference, not only in his life, but in himself as a whole.

looking down at her, he couldn't help but feel the ache in his cheeks from the smile that never seemed to fully fade away. his brown eyes glimmering in the afternoon light as they searched hers for the same admiration he felt tugging at his heart. "why don't we...." he hummed, adjusting his gaze outwards to take in the sights and sounds of the thick of people they now found themselves dancing on the coattails of. they weaved through the crowd, slowly idling past countless tents and booths, chatting away. he couldn't help but hang off her every word. she could be explaining quantum theory or detailing every moment she spent brushing her lab, either way he'd be enamoured with the bubbly and excited tone she gave to every story. making every moment sound like it was a gift from god himself, amazing, wondrous, and fascinating. it might be unsettling to be around them if you watched the way colt couldn't break his intensely admiring gaze from watching her eyes sparkle, facial expressions remain amazingly animated, and lips curving around every word. but he tried to split his time from watching her speak, to at least paying some homage to the sights around him. people had, after all, worked so hard to put this on and he owed it to them to at least try to care. it was hard when there was something, or someone, so perfectly worth more of his time clasping his hand and making his heart skip multiple beats a minute. setting his sights on a crafting tent, he squeezed her hand lightly before quickening his pace with a slight click of his heels. "ah, peeeerfect!" releasing her hand from his, he reached towards one of the woven straw cowboy hats, one with a brilliant pink and silver concho placed in the middle, tied with a satin ribbon that tied in a bow at the back. his tongue holding slightly at the edge of his mouth in thought and concentration, he spun and placed it methodically on her head, stepping back to admire his work. his hands came in a picture frame shape as he squinted one eye and looked through it. her face was framed perfectly, and he felt his smile widen. without being able to stop himself, he closed the distance between them and rested his hands on the small of her back. "that's it, it doesn't matter! no matter what i do!" he rolled his eyes skyward and made some sort of beckoning towards the lord and chuckled. "i can't make her look bad, lord! i tried!" brown eyes fixating back on hers, he laughed again and shook his head, looking over every prominent feature that made up her profile. "i tried."

colt shrugged, making a face that accentuated his trying efforts. try as he would, there wasn't anything easy about splitting his attention between her and something else. or denying the fact that his stomach was horribly sick with butterflies every time she looked at him, and her smile drove stakes of delight into his heart that hurt so good. if he knew better, he'd tuck his tail between his legs, wave a white flag, and run. and run. and don't stop running until he was back home tucked under his sheets, or maybe in the middle of the corn field and wait until the combine came by in the spring to cut it down to be found. things would settle by then. but this powerful speeding freight train they seemed to have bought one way tickets for was the only place he'd rather be. gently, he removed the hat from it's place on her head, and rested his wrist against her shoulder. the hat covered their faces from the street view, and he leaned into her slightly, his hand grasping at the fabric just above her bottom. "sorry, i can't help myself." he apologized, his voice low and suggestive as he pressed his lips hungrily to hers. his breaths coming in short gasps as he fought for breath between the parting of their kiss. playfully his tongue flicked against hers, tasting the sweetness of her mouth on his. again came the familiar spike of anticipation down his spine and danced in his toes. every place she was against him made his skin feel like it was beautifully set afire. it was safe to say as he broke his lips from hers just in time for an unexpected, soft, breathless moan to fall from his lips, this was more than he bargained for. in every way possible. stepping away briefly by a couple inches, he tried to conceal a slightly embarrassed tinge from his cheeks as well as a sheepish grin. "sorry." he took a breath in through his teeth and nonchalantly tried to adjust his jeans to save what little big of dignity he had left from being washed away as his evident excitement pressed into her thigh. colt ran a slightly shaking nervous hand through his hair and hung his grasp off the back of his neck. "i- yeah. i'm- yeah. sorry. we should go" he said with an airy laugh, squinting back at her through the falling rays of sun that glinted off her platinum blonde locks.

PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
MACKENZIE MCDOWELL
 Posted: Oct 19 2014, 10:30 PM
years old
waitress
heterosexual
In a Relationship
41 posts
high schooler

mackenzie finally understood what her friends had been talking about when they were in relationships. completely enthralled with their other halves to the point where friends and at times family did not even register in their mind. there were a few family dinners where her eyes weren't glued to her foster parents as they talked about their day, no, they were glued to her phone as she would respond and wait for colt to respond back via text. where teresa found it to be adorable young love, david found it uncomfortable and somewhat of an annoyance. not that he didn't like colt because he did, he loved him as if he were family but the fact that he was dating mackenzie, someone he considered to be his own daughter - yeah, that wasn't working for him on any level.

again, she didn't care all that much because she happy. beyond happy even. when she was with him nothing else mattered really. he was sweet, attentive and always made her feel like she was the best thing in the world. it wasn't uncommon for him to pick her up from work or school, no matter how many times she tried to refuse and mention that she did in fact know how to drive. he didn't care. the small things that she didn't ask for, such as bringing her flowers on occasion or washing his truck - those were the things that made her heart swell. and as happy as he made her she also couldn't help but worry that maybe she was far too young for him. too clingy and annoying, so much so that one day he would just call it quits and move on to someone his own age. kyle did it, so why wouldn't he. it was fear that plagued her mind but she did her best to ignore it and just focused on the present.

there were together. they were happy. the both might have been slightly obsessed with each other but they were happy. the festival had been them same for years, arts and crafts here, food and such there - but this year was different. despite the fact that she had a boyfriend, her friends were also participating in the festival activities. more specifically, her best friends were performing at this years festival and as excited as she was for them - she wasn't sure if she'd be able to see them perform. she and callum were on the outs with one another and she wasn't sure if he even wanted her there anymore for support. which was a blow to her heart because she wanted nothing but the best for her friend and seeing him live out his dream was just as much her dream. every time she passed by a short-haired blonde boy, her heart would clinch in her chest that was him but would always be slightly disappointed. she wanted her best friend back.

however, colt was an excellent substitute and she would forever be grateful to him on that front. as they continued to walk around and find something to do, she talking about nothing in particular. just how each other's day went and how she had spent the past few hours painting her life away, hence the paint splotches on her small hands. her eyes followed colt's gaze as he pulled them towards a crafting tent where different hats and things could be found. her eyes landed on the bracelets that were woven out of the hair from horses with beads placed throughout it. there were also charm bracelets that had various pendants on them - from the state of texas to small words. kenzie's doe eyes widened slightly as she felt him place a straw hat on her head, she looked up at him, having to tilt her head back a little farther than usual. her eyes narrowed a little, watching him curiously as he inspected his work. "what are you.." she started but after a second it all made sense to her.

"obviously you haven't seen me when i wake up in the morning," she replied with a small wince. "yeaah, you wouldn't be saying that at all," kenzie laughed, shaking her head at the mental image. it was something that every girl said she supposed, you wouldn't be saying that if you saw me without make up. her hands sat gently against his chest, her fingers gripping at the fabric lightly as he pulled her in close. sorry, i can't help myself. mackenzie scrunched her face up at him playfully as he leaned in for another kiss. something that he never needed to apologize for because she loved it just as much as he did. the kiss was heated from the moment his lips touched hers, the passion heating her up from within as her eyes fluttered closed. as the days progressed into their relationship, she found herself loosening up and letting herself get pulled further down the rabbit hole.

it wasn't difficult to let that happen, especially when someone like colt had you in his grasps. his lips were addictive and she found herself wanting nothing more than to be here and loving on him. she giggled when ever they pulled away for a quick breath, sharp inhales happening as her lower half pressed against his. what she felt didn't surprise her, it was what she heard coming out of his mouth and how quickly he stepped away from her that surprised her. mackenzie placed her hands up in surrender, her hands balling into small fists as her eyes dropped down towards the floor. of course she caught a quick glimpse of colt readjusting his jeans and she quickly brought her eyes back up towards his face. "no, no..it's fine." she stammered, shaking her head in slight confusion. "i mean, i..understand." she said, clearly still confused because she wasn't sure why she was apologizing.

her hands shot behind her back, holding onto each other tightly as she nodded her head at his suggestion. yep, that sounded like a plan. although her mind was thinking about other things that she'd rather be doing than this awkward dance. mackenzie couldn't recall the last time she heard him moan, usually he was pretty self-controlled and she was the one breaking and falling off of the track. "umm," she said, bringing a hand up to scratch the side of her cheek lightly. "we could go...get something to eat. i don't..i don't know, whatever you want to do." she said, shrugging her shoulders lightly. there was burning desire within her that was aching to be taken care of but she didn't know how. well, scratch that she did but..gosh, she couldn't bring herself to actually bring it up. her eyes drifted down from his face and towards his waist before quickly bouncing elsewhere.

her curiosity was getting to her and had been ever since the two of them first kissed in the barn. she had always been too nervous, too shy to do anything more than kiss with anyone but when she was with colt - everything was different. one of her hands reached out to take hold of the one that was gripping his neck, her eyes locked on their grasp before she peaked back up at him with a small grin as her teeth grazed her bottom lip lightly. she didn't want him to feel embarrassed, in fact she should have figured that this might have been difficult for him. not that he was a bad person for being..open to the more passionate side of things, it was completely normal for most people their age. mackenzie who moved as fast as molasses, yeah, she could see how she could have been a problem for him. she just never knew how to bring up that curiosity. and it didn't help that he had been away from her for so long.

PMEmail
^
COLT TAYLOR
 Posted: Oct 20 2014, 09:09 AM
years old
ranch hand
heterosexual
Single
38 posts
civilian

when two people love each other, sometimes the most logical thing to do isn't as clear as it could be. your decisions, if and any, happened to revolve around making the other person as happy as you possibly can. yet, that gets harder when you don't know whether the decision is actually good, because, heck, you aren't them. colt had the dilemma between what he wanted, and what he thought was right, balanced with what he assumed she wanted. it wasn't as easy as it looked. he'd never dream of pushing her to do something she didn't want to do, unless she knew she had to do it and should do it and just needed a little gentle persuading. which worked in his favour when he insisted she come over and she said she had studying to do, and he swore he'd let her alone to do it as long as she was in his vicinity. which, let's be honest, never worked out to much studying. but he'd weakly try and convince her that they should concentrate, through breaths of her lips on his and against his neck. it was a losing battle, but fun nonetheless. he thought he knew what was best for her, and his body apparently decided to disagree. he was genetically programmed to want to sleep with her, every human was in fact. whether you decided to admit it, acknowledge it, or avoid it and deny it completely. that was your choice. for colt, he chose the latter. admitting to his bodily functions meant that he was aware of them and by no means had control over them whatsoever, no matter how hard he tried. and there was something about kissing the girl that he felt a barrage of feelings for that sparked a desire in his bones that he couldn't ignore. no one could, and if they believed they could, they were just plain ignorant. the fact that it embarrassed the hell out of him, however, was completely his choice. around any other girl, he wouldn't pause to take a breath before making a sexual boner joke and they'd both laugh and be naked in a matter of minutes. with kenzie, he wouldn't dream of it. not because he thought she was "too young" or "wouldn't get it" or it's "inappropriate", but because he had more respect for her and her boundaries than he ever had for any other girl he had been with. which may or may not be a good thing.

they hadn't really talked about he aspect of sleeping together, when and if the opportunity ever presented itself. not that he didn't want to, but he preferred to avoid the subject and the anxiety it brought on. he'd never gotten stage fright being around a girl, nor thought that thinking about them naked was something he should ever be ashamed of. but when it happened with her? all bets were off. he was terrified. not of her per say, but how things were turning out to be better than he could have ever imagined, her being some sort of amazing girl that was somehow hiding right under his nose the entire time. he didn't know how to hold her, or how he could touch her, or the most surprising, he didn't know if he could kiss her right. the way a girl like that should be kissed, touched, and held. like she's the most precious jewel in the entire world and worth a priceless amount. he wasn't used to dealing with that kind of value. the other girls were great, and maybe semi-precious, but holding kenzie in his arms was like holding the most precious diamond on earth. or sapphire, considering her eyes were the bluest of blues, and glimmered in a magnificent way that made him realize that giving her up might be the stupidest thing he's ever done. that going through all the girls, all the heartbreak, and the stupid little things that he had to do to get here, it was like finally crossing the ten mile mark. and if he had a say, they'd be crossing the finish line together. no matter how much his hands would shake when she came towards him, or the butterflies in his stomach made him feel like he was going to explode every time she looked at him, or the smile that threatened to split his face in half by the wideness to which it grew when she spoke. it was going to be worth it. and if she decided, and he assumed she would, that she didn't want a part of him until that day, then so be it. he would apologize till the ends of the earth for what he couldn't control, but being around her was enough. they should eventually talk about what they wanted from one another, but he was sure that she knew already. he tried to camouflage it as best he could, but the fact that the most obvious cue of all pushed against his jeans and right thigh. it wasn't exactly subtle.

she grabbed his hand, and momentarily he forgot about the moment that existed between them. the fact that there were other people around, that they were most likely staring, even if not in a bad way. like a "oh look at those kids -sigh- to be young again and in love" kind of way. he appreciated it, not like he was paying attention anyway. her lips grazing her bottom lip sent some sort of hot prickle up his spine that cooled the second it reached his fingertips. and he blew a gentle breath through his lips. his eyes widening slightly, casting skywards, and then returning. he shook his head and let out an airy chuckle. "please don't do that." he said, a slight tone to his voice that mimicked that of pleading for mercy. his brown eyes settled on hers and he smiled, bringing his hands up to cup her face in them. the hat in his hand he tossed as it landed on a nearby old trunk that was seated in front of a mirror to give the little kids a leg up when checking out their new headgear. he used his fingers to first brush away the falling hairs in front of her eyes. "it makes you look far too irresistible." he scrunched his nose and shook his head rapidly in front of her before dropping his hold on her cheeks. they should go before this got out of hand, he thought quickly. taking a deep breath and fluttering his eyes before turning away slightly. he nodded his head down the street and grinned, not just with his lips, but with his eyes. they crinkled at the edges, forming half moons, his cheeks rising with a slight blush, half from the heat and half from what had just happened. he adjusted his jeans in a weak effort to give himself some sort of relief from the pressure against his fly. he cleared his throat gently and slightly shook his right leg and felt the gratifying readjustment take place. "wherever you go, i go, babe." his stomach growled viscously enough to break through his subconscious and his eyes lit up quickly. the smell of food wafting across the street was enticing, yes, but not more than the girl that stood in front of him. the sun dancing off the golden ends of her hair, striking through her piercing blue eyes. his own teeth slightly grazing his bottom lip as he tried not to become more lost in his thoughts about her than he already was. deciding instead to start down the street, with her in tow, hoping that his fingers lacing through hers would stop trembling enough to seem normal.

as they walked, and a silence floated between them, only filled with the dull roar of strangers voices and their own heartbeats in their ears, he swallowed back a lump of apprehension in his throat and took a deep breath. "do you think- uh." he cleared his throat and tapped his chest with a closed fist lightly. "i mean- do you want-" he was floundering, he felt his hands shaking again, and wished they wouldn't. he opened and closed his fists in an effort to stop the anxiety from building there. he felt the sweat reappear in full force, and this time it was only marginally helped by the sun. he wasn't used to feeling so nervous and anxious about talking to someone about this sort of thing. in fact, usually he didn't have to. which was probably the stem of the problem. it was a sort of unspoken entity that if two teenagers were dating, now days anyways, that they were going to have sex. and he wished that was an acceptable assumption to be made about the two of them but at this point he wasn't sure. he didn't know, and that was the terrifying fact. he didn't know, even though he pretended to. there was no window into her brain where he could see some sort of imaginary chastity belt wrapped around that part of her brain with a note stuck on it "do not open till marriage", or if there was none at all and instead a pulsating desire to do things that he could have never imagined. there was only a two way street of communication with a light he hoped to eventually see at the end of the tunnel. "listen, okay. d'you think we should talk about this whole... thing?" he finally asked as they came towards a food tent with an empty picnic table at the edge of the patch of dry grass. he plunked himself down and placed his head between his hands, rubbing the hair vigorously above his ears and taking another deep breath to look up at her. "i'm horrible at this, i know. and maybe it's stupid but it's freakin' me out." he admitted, his eyes showing a weakness and admittance to the fear he was holding onto for a split second. "people are gon'na wonder and... well hell i'm wonderin'!" he let an airy chuckle pass between his slightly parted lips as a beat of silence passed between them. he reached out and took her hands, a smile playing on the edge of his lips, deciding whether or not it was permitted to appear between the nervous silence. "i don't want you to do anythin' you don't wanna do. you gotta know that." he squinted past the sun, which was sinking ever so quickly, much to his dismay. his lunch hour would be over soon, but he seriously contemplated the consequences of never going back.

PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
MACKENZIE MCDOWELL
 Posted: Oct 20 2014, 10:34 PM
years old
waitress
heterosexual
In a Relationship
41 posts
high schooler

mackenzie felt that she had a handle on herself, that she knew what she wanted and wouldn't be persuaded into doing things that she didn't want to do. she stopped herself with kyle every time he broached the subject or slid his hand under her shirt. she just didn't feel that she was ready nor did she feel like giving up her virginity to someone like kyle. someone who only called or sent a text when he felt that it was convenient and he needed someone to keep his arm warm. she had to admit that she admired his tenacity, the boy didn't give up until he graduated and moved out of state. which, of course, she cried for days afterwards because he was..well, she wasn't even sure what he was to her. what she did know for sure now though, was that what they had was nothing compared to what she felt for colt.

she had been so focused on colt that she forgot where they were and that it was highly possible that people were watching them. mackenzie cared but not enough to stop all of the public display of affection that she was participating in. sure, there was a small part of her that was worried someone would go back and tell david what they saw and then he would come into her room and demand that she stopped seeing. in actuality, that was a fear she had ever since the day she told them that she was dating colt seriously. he didn't really say much, in fact, he didn't say anything really - just sort of kept nodding his head at everything she said. kenzie didn't have clue what that meant but she assumed it was okay because again, he didn't say anything. she never brought up the subject after that and just proceeded to go through the motions of life.

"i'm not doing anything," she replied, her mouth dropping open a little as she head up her hands, shaking her head at him. "you always tell me that and i never know what you're talking colt taylor," she said, well more like playfully whined as she pouted up at him. her hands went to his sides, her hands gripping onto his shirt as she stood up on her toes and planted a kiss on his cheek. after a moment she released her hold on him and took a few steps back as he fussed with his pants again. her eyes widened and flipped up towards the top of the tent and then bounced to another section. it was strange because what she wanted to do was look but at the same time she didn't want to come off as some sort of weirdo pervert. still, she was curious and it was hard to ignore the rising heat in her body, especially in places that she had never felt before.

he was nervous. she could tell not by just the look on his face but she could feel the slight tremors as she held onto his hand. she looked down at it, giving him a gentle squeeze before she looked up and focused on the various food tents before them. the silence that washed over them not unsettling but did leave her alone to her own thoughts. no matter how impure they might have been. that was another thing that she felt kept her from doing all that she wanted to do. it was hard to break old habits and it was definitely hard in times like these that her father's words rang through her brain. all those sermons flooding her mind and making her second guess and shy away from what she wanted. mackenzie told herself the moment that she changed her name that she wasn't going to be that person anymore. that she wasn't going to be hannah. never again.

the blonde had some fall back, for sure, but she felt that she had come a long way since the first week out of the community. the sound of colt's voice caused her to shake her head as if to rid herself of her thoughts, her gaze shifting to him and watched as he fidgeted about. she opened her mouth, her head shaking ever so slightly but found out that her vocal box had apparently stopped working. mackenzie knew where this conversation was headed, the evidence was basically pointing at her in the face. if this had of been a different time and maybe if she had of been a different person, she would have laughed at the situation. "uhh, sure.." she replied quietly, following him towards the empty picnic table and sitting down next to him. she crossed one of her legs over the other and stared down at her hands as the fiddled with the him of her dress.

"umm,..." she mumbled softly, her face contorted into a frown as he spoke. she knew what she wanted to say but she didn't know how to say it without it coming off..eager. at the beginning she would have been more than happy with just kissing him all night long. but as time passed and feelings grew intensely, so did her expectations. she never thought that they would talk about it, she felt that it would just happen as did everything else. of course, it always happened at the wrong time and the wrong places. like now. they were trapped at a festival, surrounded by family and friends who seemed to pop up at every turn and smile at them. i don't want you to do anythin' you don't wanna do. you gotta know that. mackenzie squinted over at colt, one eye closed as she tilted her head to the side slightly and nodded. she knew that, he told her that constantly.

"i know.." she said, her eyes dropping to their hands. her teeth bit down on the inside of her cheek as she figured out what she wanted to say and how she wanted to say it. did she just blurt it out and get it over it, almost as if she were ripping off a band-aid? or did she shy away like she did with everything else? "i want to.." she said, the frown still on her face as she continued to look at their hands. "i..." she trailed off, shaking her head a little as she finally looked over at him. well, being upfront worked for her before. it got her colt, who she dubbed as the greatest boyfriend on the planet. "we should..i mean..if you want,"

PMEmail
^
COLT TAYLOR
 Posted: Oct 21 2014, 06:12 PM
years old
ranch hand
heterosexual
Single
38 posts
civilian

the thing about being young and making decisions that could impact you for the majority of the rest of your life, pick your life's path, decide your life plan piece by piece. the biggest problem were the "what if's". sure it's one thing to just say that you were going to have no regrets, that you'll live without any boundaries and as if there's no tomorrow, like you should never have to look back. but you do. continually, in fact. there are too many things in life that require reflection, too many htings that count on past decisions to decide your future. after all, at seventeen you're asked to decide what you want to do for the rest of your life. and yet at the same time you're being told you're not old enough to drink, to smoke, to have sex, to party, to make decisions on what you want to do to your body because it could all be much too "permanent". when in reality, everything is permanent. everything you do has some sort of lasting effect on your life, even if you decide later on to change it. and that gives you false hope, knowing that if you decide you don't want to go to school you don't have to, or you can pick a different university program, or quit your job and travel the world, just to come back and start over. there's no such thing as starting over, and everything you do and say has a lasting impression on your future. after all, if you quit that job you won't be considered seriously for the next one, or if you don't go to school you can't just go back and start university whenever you want, or maybe if you fail some classes because you hated them they won't let you into a different program. everything is permanent, so why are we making these decisions so fast, so blindly? because we can. that's the basis of it. colt, along with many kids his age, were in love with the act of spontaneity, impulsive and rash decisions. because it meant that you were following your heart. but were you? was it worth it to make mistakes that could possibly leave impressions on you as well as on them? he worried, much like everyone did, about the effects he had on those around him. including, and possibly most important, the girl in front of him.

but that was the thing. she was important now, and she would be, possibly forever. but he didn't know how long their forever would be. she could decide this was too much for her, that he was too old, she was out of his league. they didn't like the same things, feel the same way, they were too different. or perhaps too much the same. she didn't want someone who lived the same life she did, had the same views as she did, she wanted something new and refreshing. maybe she wanted to travel, where you'd have to nail boards to his ass and strap him in if she was to get him on a plane. he couldn't leave the ranch, his family, his home. he wanted a ranch, a settled down family, a wife, some dogs, some horses, a simple life. what if she wanted to be a philanthropist and travel the world helping others? when he'd rather just do it from his own backyard. he couldn't change who he was, and neither could she. realizing as he sat watching her fiddle with her fingers, that he didn't know her as much as he'd hoped he would. not that he'd gotten every chance in the world, and that's what a relationship was, getting to know the deepest parts of one another. but maybe that was the problem he feared. what if she got to know him more, and she didn't like what she found. what if she knew what he wanted and realized that she wanted no part of it. he couldn't adjust his life around her if she wasn't going to be here forever. and the thing was, that even if he wanted her to be around forever, heck, he'd marry her if she gave him the chance. but it was up to her just as much as it was him, and he'd only be around as long as she wanted him to be. and then, and only then, he'd let her go. even if she was begging for him to go, he'd hold on. for dear life, until she cut the lifeline, and then he'd float. but he would promise that he'd never be far away, he couldn't stay away from her. not even if he tried, even if she begged him not to, to leave her alone. he couldn't leave her. not now. no matter how much that was putting his heart on the line to be smashed into tiny smithereens, he would pick them up time and time again. and just hope that with every cushy move he made to protect her, that he could avoid doing the same to her. if she deserved better, which he thought often that she did, he'd make sure she got it. even if it was at his expense to his heart.

he swallowed and ran and hand through his hair and over his face, letting a loose breath pass through his lips quietly. "i know, this is weird." he let out an airy laugh and shook his head, wiping his brow on his shoulder and sighed, placing his elbows on his thighs, stooped slightly. it wasn't exactly easy to broach the subject of sex with your girlfriend, especially if you wanted to make it come across in the most gentlemanly way possible. he'd thought about it, a lot. substantially actually. it'd be up there with something that he thought about next to eating, sleeping, etc. "y'know what, let's just..." he pouted his lower lip and pushed his palms outwards, fluttering his eyelids. "forget about it." he grinned, dropping his hands against her knees and squeezing them lightly and comfortingly. "just let it happen. right?" he chuckled and shuffled closer to her, sliding his hand between her curtain of blonde hair and her cheek, clasping his grip gently. pulling her towards him and arching his own back to pick up her chin and press his lips to hers. his tongue flicking against her bottom lip and against her own, his mouth parting only slightly as he caught his breath. colt rested his forehead against hers, letting an airy laugh come through his nose and he sighed exasperatingly. he couldn't help himself, that much was evident. his teeth finding his bottom lip in time as a last ditch effort to keep himself reigned in. lets keep it together, shall we? his conscience said warningly at the back of his mind. there seemed to be a big bold sign plastered over her that read "kiss me as much as possible" and in fine print "in public". he could only hope that those around them would avert their own children's eyes so they wouldn't get told off, which could very well happen. which may or may not be the reason he was checking over his shoulder nonchalantly every couple minutes. just a quick scan of their surroundings, only to find that he was the one who looked like he cared. everyone else just kept to their own business. after all, it wouldn't be the first time they saw a couple of kids necking on a picnic table at a festival. right? he scooped his hand to flick a handful of hair off her shoulder and tilted his head to look at her inquisitively. behind his brown eyes he was clearly formulating something, something mischievous. "i have an idea." he flickered his eyes to the tents across the field that were packed so closely together, knowing that the tiny aisle way between them would be empty as everyone filed back in from lunch break. a grin that matched his eyes spread across the side of his mouth and he grabbed her hand, his eyes lighting up even more so. "c'mere."

here goes nothing, he thought as he traipsed through the tents and booths, dodging people of all kinds and sizes, the grin never leaving his lips. he felt his fingers woven through hers, squeezing them tightly as he came around the last corner. he paused, hoping she noticed before she came colliding into the back of him. for added effect, and partially because of the fact he wanted to make sure no one saw them before getting into some sort of trouble, he peeked around the edge of the tent and looked both ways down the deserted grass breeze-through. all he could see for what seemed like a mile was the fluttering backs of tents, with about six feet between the back of one and the next across from it. they were almost seamless all the way down, just a long curtain of white. these were the craft tents, so there were people in them, but rarely anyone coming in and out from the back rather than the front. his smile widened as he brought his hand that was clasped around hers to his chest, closing the distance between the two of them. his teeth found his bottom lip again, his eyes seductive and smile suggestive. he gave one last glance in either direction. "finally. alone." he said just barely above a whisper, his voice sounding desperate and relieved all at once, yet throaty and flirtatious. in a second his lips were against hers, parting and breathing in sync, his tongue fighting for dominance over hers. he held a handful of her hair just behind her right ear, his other hand cupping her backside over her dress. his hands hungry for more, and yet less space between them. his strong arm flexing and grasping at her skin. fuck it he thought, he'd apologize later.

PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
MACKENZIE MCDOWELL
 Posted: Oct 22 2014, 08:26 PM
years old
waitress
heterosexual
In a Relationship
41 posts
high schooler

mackenzie wanted to be with colt forever and maybe that was the naive school girl in her but she felt really different about him. though, she had no one to really compare him to. her first boyfriend. ever. which to her friends was completely sad since they had been dating since they were young teenagers, some even earlier than that. the fact that her first boyfriend was none other than colt taylor, well as happy as they were for her - they were also highly annoyed and jealous. which she didn't really pick up on because she was too busy being happy with her boyfriend. kenzie nodded in agreement, it was definitely weird to talk about and she honestly wished that they stopped talking about. what was it? why not instead of talking about it that they actually went ahead and just did it. by it, she meant sex.

she nodded her head in agreement while she propped her elbow on the table top, a closed mouth smile on her face as her eyes dropped down to his hands on her knees, her smile widening as she propped her head up with her hand. "yeah," she smiled sheepishly, her other hand trailing up and down his back lightly. "just let it happen.." she repeated just above a whisper as she watched him scoot closer to her and soon after his hand was felt against the side of her face soothingly. mackenzie allowed herself to be pulled in for yet another kiss, her fingers still dragging up and down his back lightly. if this was happening a few weeks ago then mackenzie would have definitely felt uncomfortable doing this and in public no doubt. she would be took concerned with what other people were thinking and how she would be perceived by the people of austin. it was much too close to what happened to her a few years back, the rumor that no doubt ruined her life.

she licked her lips, resisting the urge to want to lean over and taste his lips again. these were the moments she enjoyed the most. not being out in the barn or out somewhere doing the couple date thing, no, she enjoyed just being there with him. things were different when they were by themselves and were able to just be in one another's presence and not have to say anything. sure, it may have seemed cheesy like a romantic film but she didn't care. she was truly happy when she was with him. she loved him. mackenzie frowned slightly, looking at him as that all too familiar look flashed through his eyes - the one that showed that he was up to something that she usually ended up enjoying. "where are we going?" she asked him, even though she stood up and followed him willingly.

he was taking her back towards the craft tents but instead of going inside, the passed through the side and continued to do so as if they were trying to get out of a maze. every once in a while she would look behind them to see if anyone was following or would notice them and perhaps it wasn't the best idea because while she was too busy looking behind her she smashed right into his hard back. she bumped into him with a low grunt, a small giggle leaving her as she brushed her hair out of her face. "alright so what is this.." she asked just before he spoke up, answering her question. she smiled shyly up at him but accepted his plush pout the second she saw him leaning in towards her. her tongue passed through her lips and into his, her hand brushing against his cheek lightly while the other rested against his side, gripping onto his shirt tightly as she melted into him. a pleasurable exhale leaving her as she took her turn grasping at him, holding on as she got lost in touch.

it was safe to say that she craved his touch, his lips and his hands but not only that - she craved his love. he was a drug that she didn't want to stop taking. the drink that she didn't want to stop refilling in her cup. feeling his hand on her butt, exploring her body as if it were his last resort, sparked every nerve to life, her hand that held his shirt pulling at it. a low moan leaving her as she felt his - at first, embarrassing excitement for him - pressing against her lower half. her breath coming out in short, labored huffs when she was able to break away from his pleasurably suffocating lips. mackenzie knew that they couldn't have sex here, right now, at least - that's what she was telling herself in her mind. however, she couldn't exactly get her body to stop before things got to far, before things got so out of control that the only thing that could stop the both of them would be someone walking in on them. her hand hesitantly slid under his shirt, her hand reaching around towards his back, letting her nails drag across his skin.

PMEmail
^
COLT TAYLOR
 Posted: Nov 1 2014, 10:14 AM
years old
ranch hand
heterosexual
Single
38 posts
civilian

YAS I LOVE THEM SO MUCH
the best thing about being a teenager, in colt's eyes, was that you could be crazy, and wild, and over-sexualized in every single way and everyone would just chock it up to being "young" and "naive" about the real world. they didn't know what was coming for them and how people would sigh and watch them make out on a park bench thinking, oh what it would be like to be young again. there, in reality, wasn't anything stopping the older folk from making out on park benches or... say... flirting with copulation in a public place. it would be substantially much more awkward or uncomfortable for others if they were seen, but it didn't mean they couldn't do it. hell, he was sure that if he saw two old lovebirds macking on a picnic table like him and mackenzie had been, he'd have a sore heart for them. poor old things, still living to seize the day. and that's maybe not what everyone would say, apart from "ew" and "get a room" but hey, no matter what age you were at you were going to get those people. if anyone saw him and mackenzie, pulling at each other's clothes, wrapped around each other like a tightly wound pretzel, they'd elicit almost the same exact response. but, it would be brushed off, that they didn't know better. when really, as colt grabbed a greedy handful of her ass in his hands, he did know better. a lot better, in fact. his mother would have his head, and his father would be crossing him with a mower strap if they caught wind of this little escapade. and maybe the reason that just the thought made his head spin, his stomach clench, and his heart race, added to the flow of adrenaline and testosterone that flooded his veins. that made it just that little bit more enjoyable.

after all, that's what they lived for. danger. pushing the boundaries. being rebellious, daring, courageous, and flirting with the edge of the cliff they stood on. metaphorically, and sometimes literally, even if it was just a high creek bed at the fault line waterfall if they had the gas money to drive there. just the sheer adrenaline reinforced how amazing it was to be young and, if it was the means to their ends, being naive of the "real world" then so be it. colt wasn't concerned about paying taxes, mortgages, health care, insurance and car payments, student loans, and the like. but he wasn't the odd one out. neither were any of his friends, those younger and even slightly older. sure, he was 21. he should be, maybe in time, but he wasn't. right now, the only thing he worried about was whether these tent walls billowing in the thankful breeze were thick enough to hide their raspy, heavy breathing, the sound of their low moans being whispered down each other's throats, or the crackling of their skin pressed together afire. he couldn't help but keep a smile from creeping across his mouth as their lips slowed at times and became more gentle and relaxed. it was like some sick dream come true. he didn't force her here above her will, or persuade her with cheap tricks and empty promises. she came willingly. which had to mean she wanted him at least a little bit, right? which meant that this wasn't just some high school romance, and they were wrong. of course, he wouldn't say it aloud that "well we fucked behind a tent so ha ha it's real", because let's face it. they didn't, and that was inappropriate. but he'd think it avidly as people criticized him for not settling down and being realistic. in his family, if you didn't marry young, there was something wrong with you. but in his eyes, colt saw something wrong with stealing away any innocence mackenzie seemed to be radiating with by eliminating the years of freedom and fun she had stretched out in front of her. he'd had that time. in fact, the years between high school graduation and his 21st birthday were some of the best of his life thus far. now he was legal in all 50 states, and a legal adult, and should no longer be living under his parents roof if the government had anything to say about it. he should have his own health insurance, car payments, mortgage loans for a house of his own. but instead, he was making out with a girl he was head-over-heels in love with between tents at a public festival. fuck adulthood.

his breath came hot and heavy across her collarbones as he moved his lips to her neck and placed energetic, but slightly aggressive, kisses across her skin. his hands wandering excitedly across every bit of her, cupping handfuls of her gently but firmly. it was all happening so fast, he could barely catch his breath, never mind tell her that they should slow it down. he would avoid taking every bit of her innocence if he could, but he just didn't want to. the fact that she was a pure virgin, from what he knew anyways, and he surely wasn't, that much he knew she knew. it didn't exactly speed things along. he didn't know what he was doing with her half the time because the feelings crowded so close in his brain that he didn't have time to make methodical decisions. if it was just another girl then he'd have the time and the emptiness of room between thoughts to decide what to do next. but this time, as her tongue grazed against his, and her hands grabbed at him hungrily, he didn't have that room. not even any of the typical thoughts of nervousness and anxiety at deciding what to do next had room to appear. there was just instinct, impulse, and desire. through and through. feeling her hands climb up under the thin cotton of his shirt made his heart quicken, if that was possible. his skin felt alive with pleasure as her fingers came into contact with the tan shade of brown it was. his eyes still fluttered closed as he kissed her passionately, breaking only slightly as her nails dug into his skin and raked down his back. a barrage of pleasure impulses spread like wildfire from the top of his head, across his shoulders, and into his toes. radiating at his crotch were no doubt she was perfectly sure how she made him feel showing prominently from beneath his loose-fit jeans. a smile prickled at the edge of his lips as he tipped his head back, breaking from her mouth, and a gravelly moan escaped from between his slightly parted lips. he felt his stomach clench around the ever-present butterflies and his eyes rolled back in his head with the flutter of his eyelids. holy shit. maybe there wasn't as much innocence there as he originally thought, colt pondered briefly. she definitely knew her way around a man, and despite being confusing and annoying at times he knew he could be, there were just some things that always worked. no matter what. that being one of them for sure.

he pressed his lips back against hers with renewed energy, his hand cupping her jaw and winding his fingers through her long blonde hair. his eyes squeezed shut as he willed himself to keep it together and allow some decency to remain between them. but, it was little use as his free hand crawled up the back of her shirt and was pressed to the small of her back to draw her closer. and as their kisses came faster and broke less often, he felt himself being swept away. again. she didn't have to try very hard, or at all really, and he was too much a willing target. there was something about her that made him crazy, as cliche as that thought was. they didn't have to be anywhere special, or be doing anything important, just together. and that was plainly terrifying in itself. that he could so willingly lose himself in her, with her, and worried that before he could stop himself they'd be knee deep in some sort of trouble they didn't know how to wade through. but all in all, they would. together. there was a buzzing at his thigh, and he swore it was part of his imagination or just an excess of excitement, but he paused. colt's lips becoming motionless as he let the silence be broken by the cell phone in his pocket's faint tune of "knee deep" by the zac brown band. without opening his eyes, his mouth stretched into a smile and he blew an airy laugh through his nose. "that wasn't me, i swear." he laughed and peeled his gaze from her to the phone in question after retrieving the hunk of technology from his pocket. chris. it took a second to register before he cursed under his breath. "shit." he didn't remove his hand from her back, keeping her close as he could, and slid the screen to answer. "yeah?....no i- yeah. i know....okay yeah, yeah. okay....i'll see you in a bit.....no- i know. now, okay. bye." it was mostly just hollering from the other end in an ever-so-thick texan accent of his colleague. as the time reappeared on the lockscreen, colt's stomach sank slightly. he'd been off his lunch break for nearly ten minutes and was due back a while ago. his eyes met hers, pleading and apologetic. he sighed through his nose, his teeth finding his bottom lip. "don't make me go back." he said pleadingly, a pout appearing as his lower lip sank outward. his plain was foiled. if he had one.

the food tent was nearly halfway across the festival grounds, and he was already late. but the way her eyes shone in the afternoon sunlight and her round face framed by golden locks. it was harder than expected. he chuckled and shook his head, adjusting his crotch back to something a little less uncomfortable, even though it'd take a while for that excitement to fully wear off. he fought to keep a blush from creeping into his cheeks, but the efforts were futile. not that he could help it, or that he expected her to be put off by it, but it didn't mean it wasn't embarrassing at the best of times. colt drew in a breath through his teeth. "i really have to go..." he trailed off, unable to keep his eyes from her lips. kissing her one last time, he placed his forehead against hers and chuckled airily again. "seriously." he said more inwardly to himself than to her. she didn't have to do anything to make him want to abandon his duties, but it remained hard as ever to break himself away from someone like her. a girl like that. who in the right mind would in the first place? he took a step back from her, letting his hands fall to hold her elbows loosely. his brown eyes caressing her gaze. "i'll come and get you after my shift? then we can... i dunno..." he grinned mischievously, his eyes sliding from one side to hte other. "go down to the river, or you could come back to my place, we could go for a ride, or..." he kissed her gently, his lips pulling at hers even as they brushed ever so minutely. "whatever you want." he smiled, feeling the phone buzz violently in his pocket again. the longer he put it off, the more trouble he was going to get into. but somehow, those blue eyes made it all seem worth it. "i'll see you later." one last kiss of her forehead, and he turned slightly as he took backwards steps away from her, his hands trailing down her arms until he caught the hooked tips of her fingers. he held on as long as he could with a grin before they were just too far away after a final step. keeping his eyes on her as long as possible, he made his way down the breezeway until he could see the tents in the distance. fuck adulthood. he thought bitterly as he made his way back to the food tent, the sickening smell of barbecue in the air reminding him of what he had to look forward to. the only thought keeping him going through the rest of the evening would be seeing kenzie after. if she would have him. he might not have to worry about taxes and mortgage payments, but worrying about whether this girl he found himself in love with loved him back? so much worse.

PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
MACKENZIE MCDOWELL
 Posted: Nov 1 2014, 08:59 PM
years old
waitress
heterosexual
In a Relationship
41 posts
high schooler

as much as she tried to forget her upbringing completely. as much and as hard as she tried to tell herself that her father's words that seemed to be ingrained into her brain weren't the words that she wanted to live by anymore - she couldn't seem to shake them completely. growing up in a strict environment as she did, the house of the lord basically your second home - it was easy to quickly fall back into that way of thinking. that doing anything that wasn't deemed up to standards or whatever rules your religion had set - that you were going to that fiery pit known as hell for all eternity. it used to be a constant pounding at the forefront of her mind, keeping her from experiencing the things that she wanted to do. perhaps it was an underlining reason as to why she was still a virgin. well..a virgin in a sense. she had done almost everything except for sealing the deal, one because she either wasn't feeling it or she was too...nervous.

being with colt definitely brought out her fearless side. as much as he said that she changed him, made him a happier person - the same could be said for him. sure, she had adopted a sort of positive and happy go lucky attitude but if she were being honest with herself, the blonde was pretty flipping depressed. she was tossed out on the side of the road like a piece of trash, bounced around from family to family until finally landing at the cannon's and as sweet as they were - hadn't necessarily claimed her as one of their own. as she saw it, or more so as her foster brother so eloquently put it - this was just a pit stop before they out grew the system and were left to their own devices. creating their own family through friends and other halves. she had best friends that she could count on and even then she some how managed to mess that up - leaving her by herself once again. well, not fully. colt had stumbled from the shadows and turned her world upside down and for the better she might add.

her fingers raked through his hair, her body attempting to get as close to his as humanly possible. there was an intensifying feeling that as amazing as it felt, she couldn't help but fear it a little. not enough to want to stop but for the simple fact that her feelings for the boy who was holding onto her so tightly were no doubt out of this world. she wanted him. he wanted her. finally the feeling was reciprocated. kenzie stood on her toes, wrapping her arms around his neck in hopes of bringing his lips just that much more closer to hers. she had no doubt forgotten about the fact that they were in public and just on the other side of the white fabric, people were there checking out some of the local art. people with their children and heck, perhaps her foster's were somewhere roaming the festival themselves. she moaned against his lips just before she broke away for a quick breath, the feeling of his lips against her neck sending chills down her spine as her lids opened in a slow and low, lust filled fashion.

she had no intention of losing her virginity behind a tent, at least that's what she told herself though her body seemed to think otherwise. working on auto-pilot as she rubbed against his bare-skin under his shirt. it didn't help that he was pushing himself against her, all of himself against her. the need to have every part of him nearly sending her over the edge as his hand roamed her body hungrily. it was passionate. it was intense. it was..it was..what the heck was that. the buzzing threw her off just as much as it did him, her hands stopping at his lower back as her eyes popped open quickly, her brow raised as she looked up at him. the sound of zac brown soon filling her ears and she didn't stop the small giggle that bubbled out of her mouth as it stayed pressed against his. "good, cause otherwise i would've been worried.." she smiled, slowly removing her hands from under his shirt and wrapping them around his waist.

mackenzie was still on a small high, her nose lightly brushing against the under side of his jaw as he answered the phone. all was good, or so she thought. she lightly winced as the faint sound of someone yelling filled their secluded area, colt's voice quickly filling in as he responded back - slowly, she was starting to understand where this situation was headed. he had to go. she clung to his shirt tightly, a soft yet upset smile on her lips as he whined about not wanting to go back. "i don't want you to," she said quickly afterwards, her hand caressing the back of his nape lightly as she looked up at him. the look of disappointment rapidly vanishing as she kissed him again, a grin on her lips as he tried to pull himself away from her. slowly and in a way that proved to be difficult for him. she bit down on her bottom lip as he took a step away from her, her hands lightly holding onto his forearms as he spoke. she nodded her head at him as he told her he would pick her up after his shift, that sounded good.

"as long as i'm with you i don't really care to be honest," she smiled, leaning up to kiss him back softly. silently praying that he really didn't have to go but when he pulled away again, she sighed in response - suddenly feeling cold without him so close. she attempted to hold onto him for as long as she could before he finally let go and she placed a pout on her lips before daintily wiggling her fingers at him in a wave of goodbye. it took her a while before she realized that she too had a job to get back to and when he was finally out of sight, she slowly made her way back to the kiddie tent, a secretive smile plastered on her lips.

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

skinned exclusively for repent & repeat by lauz.