October 21 Hello, Repenters! I hope you're having a wonderful week! We're almost halfway to Friday! Today the ACTIVITY CHECK was posted, so please, please, please go save your characters! You have until October 31 to save the ones you want to continue playing. Spotlight nominations will be posted soon after the activity check closes, so be sure to think about who you would like to nominate!

October 5 IT'S HERE. OUR NEW SKIN IS FINALLY HERE! As you can see, the staff is super excited, and we hope that you lovely members are too! There is a bunch of new stuffs but also a lot of the same! For all of the details about the new skin, PLEASE READ THIS ANNOUNCMENT!

updates
currently no new articles to report. read more
click to send tips ♥
art festival
OCT 11-12 Calling all artists! The Austin Independent School District is hosting an art festival at a local high school in order to raise funds for the school year. Students have been working vigorously for the past two months to organize the event, and come October 10, their hard work will come to fruition. Local singing and dancing acts will be singing down on the football field; dozens of concessions will be set up in the parking lot to sell food, arts and crafts, clothes, and more! Everyone is welcome; in fact, they’re encouraged to come down and pay tribute to the local artists around town. Not enough incentive for you? Celebrity endorsements will be present at the event to sign autographs and interact with fans, so come on down and share a home-made cookie with your favorite television actor or country singer! CLICK TO READ MORE
events

Add Reply
New Poll

ACTIVITY CHECK 004, ends october thirty-first
CHAR
 Posted: Oct 21 2014, 07:17 PM
CHAR is currently Offline
years old
HEAD BITCH
DEANSEXUAL
Single
1 posts
THE GNASHING TEETH AND CRIMINAL TONGUES CONSPIRE AGAINST THE ODDS BUT THEY HAVEN'T SEEN THE BEST OF US YET IF YOU LOVE ME LET ME GO IF YOU LOVE ME LET ME GO 'CAUSE THESE WORDS ARE KNIVES THAT OFTEN LEAVE SCARS THE FEAR OF FALLING APART AND TRUTH BE TOLD, I NEVER WAS YOURS THE FEAR, THE FEAR OF FALLING APART OH, THIS IS THE BEAT OF MY HEART, THIS IS THE BEAT OF MY HEART OH, THIS IS THE BEAT
Admin

activity check 004
hay, hay, hay! it's that time again: active accounts need to be saved and inactive ones deleted! i'm so happy to be entering our fifth month of activity. super exciting! <3 in order to be saved, you'll need to post using the code located below. if you're saving a character, you must post a link to your most recent post with every character. to be deemed valid, your character must have posted in a thread within the last week (october fourteenth or after) and adhere to our 300 word count requirement. Please make sure you post here <3 We'd love to have you stick around, but we can't have inactive accounts! xoxox the repent & repeat staff

the activity check ends october thirty-first
verified / ✘ invalid roleplay thread

to be saved
ANNIE ZABINSKI / shelley hennig / lil
bristol fontaine / barbara palvin / char
callum foust / hunter hayes / char
colt taylor / ansel elgort / abbs
jagger roitfeld / harry styles / abbs
joseph ryder / chace crawford / tucker
liam jamison / dylan o'brien / anikah
matthew bernard / ian somerhalder / char
sofia vega-bernard / nina dobrev / anikah
tumelo jordaan / kellan lutz / erica
riza de la vega / cassie ventura / erica
dominic cure / liam payne / alexa
timber wayne / douglas booth / alexa
mackenzie mcdowell / annasophia robb / alexa
catherine bello / ashley benson / m.
woodrow volcain / james mcvey / alexa
mariah hendrix / selena gomez / kay
graham richardson / eric dane / sere
gage barrett / jeremy renner / sere
greyson ward / stephen amell / sere
LENNON DAWES / SIERRA KUSTERBECK / jesska
REMINGTON MATHEWS / TYLER POSEY / jesska
DAMON SONADA / victor fuentes / cassidy
ZEUS MARINOS / Jaime preciado / Lexi
CLEOPATRA MASSARI / grace Phipps / Lexi
sloane delacroix / emily bett rickards / anikah
avery kohl / scarlett johansson / anikah
veronica marano / chyler leigh / anikah

to be finished (only two per member)

bethany taylor / liana liberato / char
gemma harden / sophia bush / anikah
luca desai / zayn malik / char
sawyer holliday / blake lively / abbs

beau ashford / scotty mccreery / lexi
alexandra santos / ashley argota / lexi
cassandra peterson / sasha pieterse / agnes

to be deleted
samuel mcnabb / dane dehaan / abbs
teagan rhodes / shailene woodley / char

the codes

to save a character
CODE
[url=LINK TO ACTIVE ROLEPLAY THREAD][b]first last[/b][/url] / face claim first last / alias<br>

to delete a character
CODE
[url=LINK TO CHARACTER'S ACCOUNT][b]first last[/b][/url] / face claim first last / alias<br>

to save an unfinished character
CODE
[b]first last[/b] / face claim / alias<br>

PMEmail
^
ALEXA
 Posted: Nov 1 2014, 06:23 AM
ALEXA is currently Offline
years old
top gun
heterosexual
Single
0 posts
everybody, they think they know us they think they got us figured out waste their words just trying to tell us how the typical, predictable, young love turns out but little do they know girl we've got a fast car, a james deen spirit and a norma jean heart. this blank sheet of paper has been waiting forever so baby just tell me where you wanna start
Admin

CLOSED
activity check is now closed! <3
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned exclusively for repent & repeat by lauz.