October 21 Hello, Repenters! I hope you're having a wonderful week! We're almost halfway to Friday! Today the ACTIVITY CHECK was posted, so please, please, please go save your characters! You have until October 31 to save the ones you want to continue playing. Spotlight nominations will be posted soon after the activity check closes, so be sure to think about who you would like to nominate!

October 5 IT'S HERE. OUR NEW SKIN IS FINALLY HERE! As you can see, the staff is super excited, and we hope that you lovely members are too! There is a bunch of new stuffs but also a lot of the same! For all of the details about the new skin, PLEASE READ THIS ANNOUNCMENT!

updates
currently no new articles to report. read more
click to send tips ♥
art festival
OCT 11-12 Calling all artists! The Austin Independent School District is hosting an art festival at a local high school in order to raise funds for the school year. Students have been working vigorously for the past two months to organize the event, and come October 10, their hard work will come to fruition. Local singing and dancing acts will be singing down on the football field; dozens of concessions will be set up in the parking lot to sell food, arts and crafts, clothes, and more! Everyone is welcome; in fact, they’re encouraged to come down and pay tribute to the local artists around town. Not enough incentive for you? Celebrity endorsements will be present at the event to sign autographs and interact with fans, so come on down and share a home-made cookie with your favorite television actor or country singer! CLICK TO READ MORE
events

Add Reply

GET EVEN, cara delevigne, fwb
JAGGER ROITFELD
 Posted: Oct 7 2014, 10:32 AM
ABBS is currently Offline
years old
student/drug dealer
heterosexual
In a Relationship
20 posts
I'll be your light, your match, your burning sun, I'll be the bright, in black that's makin' you run. And we'll feel alright, and we'll feel alright, 'Cause we'll work it out, yeah we'll work it out. I'll be doin' this, if you had a doubt, 'Til the love runs out, 'til the love runs out.
college student

addison leighton
21 . COLLEGE STUDENT . CARA DELEVINGNE
alrightie, so that name up there addison leighton is just a suggestion, but to get the gist of what kinda preppy name i want her to have. ok, so this is a wanted ad for jagger roitfeld's friend with benefits. it isn't in place just yet, but will be. here's a little backstory on the plot before we begin. jagger was with a girl named bristol when he lived in new york, and had a best friend named dominic. i'll name them because there will be potential plots or at least relationships with them. he was a hardcore drug dealer, and got caught and part of his sentence was that he was moved to texas and couldn't have any contact with anyone or anything in nyc. including his family, friends, and ex-girlfriend. so, long story short, he's been in texas for a while now and then all of a sudden his best friend shows up, toting his ex-girlfriend who now has turned from being preppy, stuck up, pretentious, and bossy to a giant meth head, barely surviving, etc. he's mad at him and her, but more at her, because she let herself go and did the one thing that she hated most about him: drugs. so he's trying to be clean himself, much to his best friends dismay, and trying to get her clean as well. he thinks he's doing well, but tbh she's faking it, and when he finds out he has a giant "i give up" moment. and he thinks everything he's tried to do with bri so they could be together again is a giant waste. and yeah okay! here we go.

in the meantime, jagger is studying law at university of texas at austin. and he has his eye on many girls in his class that he's slept with (he gets around). but the one that he really has his eye on is addison, bc she's very smart and sits at the front of the class with her hand up all the time. aaaand i mean it's up to you whether or not she's actually british, but tbh that's what i envisioned so you gotta come up with a reason that she's living/studying in texas. so, she's this impossible entity that jagger wants so much more because he knows he can't have her. they'd become friends, he'd convince her to tutor him in math or something, and hit on her like it's his day job but she'd be having none of it and be like "ha ha, get back to work. anyway, question three." but there's always like an undertone of wanting to bang each other's brains out, it just never happens. but when everything falls apart with bristol, basically jagger is like OK SCREW IT. and maaajorly comes onto addison and she caves and they have sex. theeeen from then on it's like, study, frickle frackle, study, repeat. and he uses it as an outlet for letting his frustrations about bri and his life out, and he tries to keep it from her that he's using because she's more proper even though secretly a party animal and wants to be reckless. BUT YEAH OK. so from there idk what will happen with them, because it's not for certain what's going to happen with bristol and jagger either. so it's really open!

for the little details, tbh it's mostly up to you! i reeeeally love cara delevingne as the face, so i'd like that to stay. as for her age, she'd have to be around jagger's age, so MAX 22 and MIN 19. she is in university after all. (plus cara is 22 irl but she kinda looks younger but not THAT much younger) aaaand she's not snobby or anything, just aware of her intelligence and that she's good at school, maybe brags sometimes, but has the like dominant spot in her and jagger's relationship even if he comes on more strong to her than she does to him. but when they are actually together, she shows her weaker and less proud, strong feminist side. ya feel? idk you get it. her history, again, up to you. majority of her personality up to you too. but i'm reeeally strongly gonna say that pleease run her by me and your ideas by me before you make her because i'm kinda reeeally attached to jagger and this plot is really important to me, as well as developing him as a character, and has impacts on char's bristol and alexa's dominic too. so don't be intimidated or nervous about taking it, i swear i'm not scary >:) but yeah this'll be fun! and if you aren't comfortable with M/R threads, i'd stick away from this one lovies. it's gonna get real mature up in here with sex, drugs, and rock n' roll (heheheh)

PMEmailWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
JAGGER ROITFELD
 Posted: Nov 3 2014, 04:55 PM
ABBS is currently Offline
years old
student/drug dealer
heterosexual
In a Relationship
20 posts
I'll be your light, your match, your burning sun, I'll be the bright, in black that's makin' you run. And we'll feel alright, and we'll feel alright, 'Cause we'll work it out, yeah we'll work it out. I'll be doin' this, if you had a doubt, 'Til the love runs out, 'til the love runs out.
college student

this request is re-opened!
PMEmailWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

skinned exclusively for repent & repeat by lauz.