October 21 Hello, Repenters! I hope you're having a wonderful week! We're almost halfway to Friday! Today the ACTIVITY CHECK was posted, so please, please, please go save your characters! You have until October 31 to save the ones you want to continue playing. Spotlight nominations will be posted soon after the activity check closes, so be sure to think about who you would like to nominate!

October 5 IT'S HERE. OUR NEW SKIN IS FINALLY HERE! As you can see, the staff is super excited, and we hope that you lovely members are too! There is a bunch of new stuffs but also a lot of the same! For all of the details about the new skin, PLEASE READ THIS ANNOUNCMENT!

updates
currently no new articles to report. read more
click to send tips ♥
art festival
OCT 11-12 Calling all artists! The Austin Independent School District is hosting an art festival at a local high school in order to raise funds for the school year. Students have been working vigorously for the past two months to organize the event, and come October 10, their hard work will come to fruition. Local singing and dancing acts will be singing down on the football field; dozens of concessions will be set up in the parking lot to sell food, arts and crafts, clothes, and more! Everyone is welcome; in fact, they’re encouraged to come down and pay tribute to the local artists around town. Not enough incentive for you? Celebrity endorsements will be present at the event to sign autographs and interact with fans, so come on down and share a home-made cookie with your favorite television actor or country singer! CLICK TO READ MORE
events

Add Reply

I feel like dancin', ~Zeus/Lexi
LENNON DAWES
 Posted: Sep 5 2014, 07:34 PM
Jesska is currently Offline
years old
unemployed
heterosexual
Single
11 posts
You're so hypnotizing Could you be the devil? Could you be an angel? You're so magnetizing Feels like going floating, leaves my body glowing They say be afraid You don't like the others, futuristic lovers Different DNA, they don't understand you You're from a whole another world A different dimension You open my eyes And I'm ready to go, lead me into the light
tourist

I FEEL LIKE DANCIN' ,
'Cause I’m in the zone, turn off my phone, I've got my own agenda. I feel like dancing tonight, I’m gonna party like it’s my civil right. Everybody get kinda awesome. It doesn’t matter where, I don’t care if people stare, 'cause I feel like dancing tonight.Everybody getting kind of crunk, I think some dude just grabbed my junk, - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
America, it was not home. Lennon did not feel at home whatsoever. The accents weren't the ones she was used to. Some of their words were flip flopped around in ways that never seemed to make sense. Honestly, Lennon had no clue what she was doing in America. She couldn't tell Zeus she was here for fear that he would think she was being stalker-y. That meant she couldn't tell Atty or Damon either. All of her friends were back home in Greece, or Liverpool. She literally knew two people in Austin, and that wasn't saying much. With one being her ex-fiance, and the other being his younger sister. Granted she cared deeply for both of them. She didn't know how her being in America might help them though.

She figured that she needed some time out of the apartment that she had rented. One year, that was the time she had here, in Austin. Lenny had to make the best of it or return home with her metaphorical tail between her legs. She wasn't going to let the thought of rejection get in her way. She had been nothing but positive for the better part of her life. She just needed something to do so she wasn't just staring at blank walls. They haunted her, so badly that she went to find a decent bar. She hadn't had a good drink since she left home. Adjusting to America had been tough on the Brit. Although after she was let in, the bar seemed more club like. Which it had looked much smaller outside. 'No matter, I haven't been to a place like this since I was eighteen.'

Excusing herself through the minor crowd, she finally ended up at a seat at the bar. She ordered, and quickly her drink was handed to her. The male bartender trying to talk to her, Lenny just laughed and shook her head. She was just another girl, and in this bar, it seemed like there were quite a bit. Although, she could see males. Not that see was really looking for one. Zeus wouldn't be in a place like this, would he? They didn't really frequent places like this when they were together, but maybe he was looking for girls. Who knew? Lenny couldn't really judge him if he did. She was the one that walked away, she had let go of him. Zeus had every right to eye up women. Just like she had the right to look at men, but she didn't dare. Not that she couldn't, Lenny just didn't want to. For once her head and heart had linked up on one singular thought. That there was no man better than him.

After finishing her drink, she ordered another and grabbed it as soon as it was set in front of her. She stood up and turned, looking at all the people dancing. Lennon felt like the odd man out, she wished that she had more friends here. Hell, really anyone that she could relate to would do. She watched men wink at her and try to walk towards her but waved them down gently. She wanted to dance, maybe for the first time in her life. Who knew, maybe she could and she just didn't know it. She brushed up against someone, not realizing how close she was. Lennon put her hand on the small of the person's back and excused herself for bumping into them. Not even looking at them, just hoping that she wasn't rude.

TAG: Lexi • Lenny's outfit here • Sorry if it's kinda crappy.
TEMPLATE CODED BY LOUISE OF CAUTION
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
ZEUS MARINOS
 Posted: Sep 5 2014, 09:08 PM
Lexi is currently Offline
years old
Solo artist
Heterosexual
Single
7 posts
I cherish my American girl She holds them down While I destroy the world My desperate crimes She don't seem to care She bites her tongue So that we can tell each other "Baby this is paradise And it's so god damn good" Now we live like we should Maybe I'll pretend right now But I swear to God I'm gonna change the world And I promise you Someday we'll tell ourselves "Oh my God, this is paradise"
celebrity

we're gonna do what lovers do
don't you know that i love you
we're gonna have a fight or two

whenever zeus thought about some of his biggest mistakes, it wasn't his parents that he thought about. it wasn't the fact that he never reported his father for the abuse or his inability to keep his mother with him and his sister. no, zeus's biggest mistake was letting lenny walk out out his life without ever trying to win her back. she was gone and with her went his heart. he'd let fame get to his head and he'd let it cost him the only thing that meant anything to him. fuck, what a mistake. he had felt it though, the feeling of having his heart ripped from his chest, the second she'd placed the ring on the bed in front of him and left. what she didn't know was that the second the door clicked shut, he'd grabbed the ring in his hand. for a few moments, he just looked at it. he probably could have afforded something better, but lenny wasn't into fancy diamond rings. it was a single silver band, with diamonds all around it. then, he cried. zeus cried for the first time in six years. that had been the moment he'd realized what he'd done. but it was too late now, wasn't it? she was in greece and he was here. since then, he'd found a silver chain and wore her ring around his neck. he never took it off, couldn't bear to. it would be like admitting that she really had left him forever. and gods knew he couldn't stand that thought.

so what the hell was he doing in a bar. well, in actuality, it wasn't that hard to explain. because wasn't that that americans did to drown away their sorrows? didn't they go to the nearest bar and drink away the memories. it was a bad idea and he knew it. getting so wasted you could barely remember your name was never a solution to anything. but on a night like tonight, where athena was out with friends and he was alone, it seemed like a pretty good idea. so, he'd gotten dressed and grabbed his phone, her ring hidden underneath his shirt, pressed up against his heart, and then he'd left. siri had led him to a bar and once there, he'd gotten a drink ( a spiked coke because suddenly drinking seemed like a bad idea. he couldn't figure out why he thought so, but he couldn't seem to stopped tapping his foot anxiously. his gaze darted around the bar. he probably looked scared. not that it seemed to stop a blonde haired girl from coming up to him. except by then, his gaze had found someone that looked awfully familiar. it probably wasn't her, she was in greece, wasn't she? but his heart hoped and it ached. lenny. by then it was much too late, his heart was hoping. it had to be her, it just had to be. his heart was thumping hard as he watched her move over to the bar, almost close enough to touch. and oh gods, she looked like lenny. oh gods this wasn't fair.

but the blond women was speaking to him now, and he turned his head to look at her. hey, you're that famous musician guy zeus, aren't you? the one that like just moved here? the blond girl was cute, curvy in all the right places. any man in this bar would probably consider himself lucky to go home with this girl. but all zeus could think about was getting away from her. yeah, i am. look i- that's really cool, i've never met a celebrity before. she was beaming at him, her smile 100 watts and enough to bring even the strongest man to his knees. but not zeus, his favorite smile was a different one. but he loved it all the same. well i guess today is your lucky day he said tersely, albeit politely. yeah, it totally is. maybe you wanna go somewhere quieter. just you and me there was that smile again. and then she was touching him. at first it was just her hand resting on his thigh, but then she moved her hand farther down, to the inside of his thighs. gods, it felt good. it had been awhile since anyone had touched him that way. but the problem was that it didn't feel right. everything about this was wrong. the pair of hands touching him wasn't the right pair of hands. and all he could think about was lenny, with her smile that he loved, of her hands. and oh gods, this wasn't right. not that the woman could see the distaste in his eyes. she probably wasn't used to rejection, but zeus knew better. his heart, his soul, and his body all belonged to one woman and it was useless pretending otherwise. he turned his head to look at the lenny-look-a-like and his gaze was pleading. maybe it was her and she'd help him, but maybe it was just some random woman. but he knew that doing anything with the blond haired woman with curves and clingy clothes would be wrong. he couldn't do it. please, could you just -

NOTES here ya go. Sorry it took so long.
MADE WITH BY IVY

PM
^
LENNON DAWES
 Posted: Sep 5 2014, 09:53 PM
years old
unemployed
heterosexual
Single
11 posts
You're so hypnotizing Could you be the devil? Could you be an angel? You're so magnetizing Feels like going floating, leaves my body glowing They say be afraid You don't like the others, futuristic lovers Different DNA, they don't understand you You're from a whole another world A different dimension You open my eyes And I'm ready to go, lead me into the light
tourist

I FEEL LIKE DANCIN' ,
'Cause I’m in the zone, turn off my phone, I've got my own agenda. I feel like dancing tonight, I’m gonna party like it’s my civil right. Everybody get kinda awesome. It doesn’t matter where, I don’t care if people stare, 'cause I feel like dancing tonight.Everybody getting kind of crunk, I think some dude just grabbed my junk, - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
After passing the person, something made her pull back. Her eyes trying to casually glance towards the bar again. Her drink full in her hand, she took another sip. It tasted of just straight alcohol, which she was okay with. Lenny had grown fond of the American's Jack Daniel's, so that's what she had. Until she looked up from her glass. A blonde woman, girl, who knew how old she could be. That wasn't what had drawn her attention in that direction. Of all the places she could have gone, he was here. Could she take the chance of it not being him and scaring that girl away? Until she saw his glance almost pleading with her. To come over and wreck that girl's hopes and dreams of laying with a celebrity. 'Not a chance, not a bloody chance in hell.' She thought.

There was a sinking in her gut though. She hadn't been in America that long and she had already found where Zeus was. She kind of shrugged, realizing she couldn't blame him. That's when she heard something that bothered her. 'yeah, it totally is. maybe you wanna go somewhere quieter. just you and me'. That really wasn't going to go down well with Lenny. No matter if this was some look a like of Zeus or if it was him. Lennon Dawes did not let women like that near him. Especially saying shit like that. Lenny took a few steps closer to the action. The woman still hadn't noticed her, moving swiftly and sharply towards her. The point of impact may not be what she hoped for. Lenny could only hope that she could scare the girl away.

Well within range of attack, Lennon looked on for sights of what was in the woman's hands. Gritting her teeth, she saw them on his inner thigh. 'That's it, I don't give a damn if it's not him. Lenny decided it was now or never. She didn't think she'd ever be this angry in her life. When it came to Zeus, she was willing to cross anyone for him. Overprotective to a fault, just like him. Lennon had enough of her thoughts, it was time for action.

Her charge forward started with grabbing the woman's hands off of his thighs, which meant that Lenny's drink ended up all over the other girl. Lenny hadn't even meant for that to happen, she wanted to laugh really, but didn't dare. The woman had moved too close to him on the bar stools, but Lennon decided it was best to step between them. Standing between Zeus' legs, so the other woman couldn't touch them anymore. Because that had pissed her off more then anything. Finding that she was trying to seem bigger then her small stature let on. "Bitch, he's trying to be nice, but I'm not going to be. He doesn't want to go anywhere with you, or haven't you dealt with rejection before? Lennon had said loud it enough, and quite clear enough for a group of people around them to hear her. That british accent cut through everything it seemed, she had sounded so much angrier with it. Her eyes glaring at the girl who hadn't reacted quite quick enough for her. Remembering the bar stools swivelled, she grabbed hold of the side of hers and spun it hard away from Zeus and herself. Hopefully the spinning and her alcohol intake would bring her down, just so Lenny didn't have to. "Now, I hope you realize that he's too nice of a guy to tell you to back the hell off. Are we going to do this again? I promise I won't be so kind next time if it happens again. I hope you've learned a tad tonight. You never know who's watching.

Lenny took a deep breath and sighed, turning around to look at Zeus for the first time straight on since she walked away from him. It wasn't until she turned to face him, that she realized just how close she had gotten to him in her anger. She figured if she was too close, he'd move her. "I don't give a damn what you think of me right now. I just couldn't stand the way she was talking to you. No one talks to you like that while I'm right here. Got me?' Lenny bit her lip trying to relax a little, not knowing if the girl had gone away yet or not. "That was brilliant if I say so myself. First time I've been able to be overprotective of you." She said, her pointer finger landing square on his chest.

PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
ZEUS MARINOS
 Posted: Oct 1 2014, 12:53 PM
years old
Solo artist
Heterosexual
Single
7 posts
I cherish my American girl She holds them down While I destroy the world My desperate crimes She don't seem to care She bites her tongue So that we can tell each other "Baby this is paradise And it's so god damn good" Now we live like we should Maybe I'll pretend right now But I swear to God I'm gonna change the world And I promise you Someday we'll tell ourselves "Oh my God, this is paradise"
celebrity

at once, all he knew was that it didn't make sense. how come there wasn't a hurricane named after lenny. it would be entirely accurate. beautiful, terrifying, but fascinating. because now he was absolutely sure that the woman was lenny. her accent was impossible to miss, as was the way it set his heart beating faster. he wasn't exactly sure what was happening, except that suddenly there wasn't a pair of hands touching him and there was a lenny blocking his view of the blond woman. who was being less than pleasant about the entire thing. how do you know what he wants, bitch? last i checked, you didn't even seem to know he existed five minutes ago. zeus couldn't help but wince at that one. but all he saw was the curve of lenny's hip, her long black brown hair and the way it was a wild mess of tangles, the way he loved it most. the rest of the world didn't really exist in that moment, not that he really cared. now why don't you go back to being a good lonely little girl and sit at the bar all by yourself. maybe you'll get lucky and someone will take you home with them. the blonde girl gave lenny the once over glance and crinkled up her nose in disgust. but probably not. this actually did grate on his nerves, this insinuation that lenny was, in fact, ugly. mostly cause it couldn't have been farther from the truth. in his eyes, there simply was no one more beautiful. but before he could say anything or get mad, lenny spoke again. this time, her accent was cold, cutting and matter of fact. he watched as she spun the other woman around. the blonde's mouth was open, shaped in a very unattractive o. she looked almost like a chihuahua, her face flushed a bright red color. fine, you can have him. i could do so much better anyways.

the blonde girl got up and grabbed her beer, stalking off in the opposite direction. he watched as lenny spun around to look at him. her eyes shone, practically gleaming with satisfaction. he wished he could take a picture of her then and keep it forever. she'd never looked so beautiful. any other time he would have wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer, but this was now. this was after she'd walked away from him. he kept his hands on his lap, though they were tightened in fists. lenny was so close. after going so long without her, this closeness was intoxicating for him, more so than alcohol ever would be. all he could do was drink it in, live in the moment. there was no use in asking why she was here, he just had to accept it, all of it. lenny, i- but she was talking over him already. he found it hard to concentrate on her exact words, but instead focusing on each syllable as she spoke. her accent was something he'd gotten used to after nine years. but the six months they'd spent apart had made it foreign to him once more. there was a part of him that reacted to her words in a less then pleasant fashion, but he managed to push that annoyed voice out of his head. it didn't matter what had happened in the past. what mattered was that she was here and she was still acting as though nothing had ever happened. was it possible that she still loved him? was it possible that she was here because she missed him and she wanted to see him again? or, and this was probably the craziest one yet, was she here because she wanted to get back together with him? he couldn't respond to her words. mostly because he didn't know how.

he watched as she bit her lip. it had always been a nervous habit of hers, biting her lip. and if you asked him, it was probably one of her cutest nervous habits. she spoke again, and this time he was looking her in the eyes. he couldn't suppress the smile that danced on his lips at her comment. you're right, it was bloody brilliant my- he had to cut himself off. he closed his eyes for a few moments. he'd been about to call her my love. which was still true, she was his love, but he didn't know how exactly she might react to his words. the words themselves sounded weird in his accent and nowhere near as charming as they would have been had they come out of lenny's mouth. he wanted so badly to touch her, to pretend like nothing had happened between them, like she had never walked away from him, like they were still happily and beautifully in love. then there was her finger on his chest, had it been a few inches higher, she would have touched her engagement ring, the one she'd given back to him before walking away. once again, he found himself closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. she'd always been really good at testing his self control and nothing had changed since then. lenny. he whispered softly, her name coming out sounding an awful lot like a prayer, the way one might say zeus or hera. he shook his head and grabbed her finger, taking the hand and lacing his fingers with hers.i wasn't gonna.... i promise.... i wouldn't have done.... i'm not that kind of guy. i swear by the gods. he didn't know why he was telling her this, except that he felt the extreme need to prove to her that he was better then that, that he was still hers. i missed you lenny. and the words were out. and suddenly, the rest of the world didn't exist. there was him and there was lenny and that was all that mattered. he looked up at her, searching for some kind of emotion in her eyes.

NOTES here ya go. Sorry it took so long.
MADE WITH BY IVY

PM
^
LENNON DAWES
 Posted: Oct 1 2014, 08:26 PM
years old
unemployed
heterosexual
Single
11 posts
tourist

I FEEL LIKE DANCIN' ,
Every time the girl opened her mouth, Lennon seemed less intrigued by her. Not that she really was in the first place. There was really no place for her to mouth off, knowing she had to be careful not to be kicked out of the bar. Honestly, the blonde no longer really held her attention. She felt the heat of Zeus' body behind her, or maybe it was his eyes on the back of her head. Feeling more and more empowered each time the woman tried to bring her down. "Excuse me, if you knew anything you'd realize that I'm the girl with him in most of those pictures on the internet. I'm not just some American slag like you. I've known Zeus since I was bloody fourteen years old, you have no right to say anything to me about knowing him." Her voice cold as ice, feeling more venom come up her throat. Holding back, not really wanting to give the girl the time of day, especially when who she was really interested in was right behind her. The American decided to keep running her mouth until she bounced back from Lennon spinning her away from the two of them. A smile of pure joy on her face, sure it was venomous, but she didn't give half of a damn. This girl was not getting to Zeus, never would either. Not while Lennon was living and breathing, she'd fight tooth and nail over him, no matter what the circumstances. "Bye girly, maybe you'll find someone else to take you home to spread your legs." Waving lightly at the girl with one of her eyebrows raised.

Redirecting herself to Zeus wasn't hard, it was almost like magnets pulling at her underneath her skin. She set her empty glass on the bar, raising her hand for another quickly before locking eyes with Zeus. Any other girl would have melted looking into his eyes, but she just smiled. Everything she had every wanted in a man, was finally sitting right in front of her. Her mood instantly returning to excited, almost to a level she had never experienced with Zeus. It felt like she was almost fangirling over him. Zeus Marinos, born of Greece, she had found him here in America, against most of her doubts. Much less in the bar that Lennon had chose to walk into. Looking him carefully up and down, trying hard not to look so easily attracted to him. Then it hit her, those butterflies she had felt as a teenage girl, almost picturing him in front of her in those days. His hair, those eyes, his smile. Oh they killed her then, even now they made her heart race, and the time apart had reminded her what it felt like to be near him. Sure, sometimes he was overly arrogant, and sometimes he wasn't exactly a perfect person. But there was a time he loved her, promising to move mountains for her and their little makeshift family of Damon and Atty. Lennon had seen some of his saddest days, his scars, even fresh cuts and took them all in stride. She wasn't positive if anyone else saw them like she did, new, and then scabbed. Remembering taking his arms into her hands and crying. Begging him that there was a better way, that she'd make everything better. In the end, those words had ended up a lie. And that was a memory that burned in the back of her mind since she walked out. Haunting her every goddamn day she'd wake up.

There was he though, sitting in front of her, not broken in her eyes. He'd made everything work for himself, hell even uprooting himself and moving to America. Sure it had hurt when she found out, but he needed changes for himself. Who was she to blame him, afterall it was her fault they were separated. He said a little british term she'd always use, and she couldn't help but chuckle. That was one thing he was always good at, making her smile. It seemed in all those old photographs, she'd always have her eyes on him with a wide smile on her face. Not for the camera, but just for him. Breaking through her muddled thoughts, he called out her name. It wasn't loud, but she heard it quite clearly, leaning towards him as he spoke quietly in the loudness of the bar. Until it all faded away from her, a pin could have dropped and she would have just heard his voice. An accent broad and clear that she had been longing to hear, her name, anything that came out of his mouth was gold to her ears. Feeling his hand in hers, it made her heart melt, the frost that had formed, coming away like it was never there. Their fingers intertwined like times in the past, she could feel her cheeks turn a shade of pink. Biting her lip once more, until he spoke again. If she had been on a chair, she'd be on the edge of her seat. Hanging onto every last word that he said. He had always been like this for her, speaking softly, and lovingly. i wasn't gonna.... i promise.... i wouldn't have done.... i'm not that kind of guy. i swear by the gods.

Lenny put her head down for a moment, only to look right back up into those eyes. Those eyes that had put her into so many types of moods, most of them good, some inappropriate for public eyes. Gods, she would love to just stare into those eyes for the rest of the night. Hopefully, she'd get her chance. Her drink finally set beside her, and she just turned her head and nodded to the bartender. Looking back quickly to Zeus, she didn't want to lose this side of him, knowing that sometimes he'd flip into arrogance mode because he was in front of so many people. "Look, you don't have to say anything about it. I know what kind of guy you are, did you forget how long I've known you for Zee?" Lennon kind of smiled, her eyes almost staring down at their hands linked together. Then surprisingly he spoke again, amazing Lennon more than it probably should have. "I missed you Lenny." Her eyes widened, holding back tears, promising herself she wouldn't cry if he'd ever say anything like that to her again. Her nervousness getting the better of her, biting the other corner of her lip now. Swearing that she'd probably had bitten through the other side. Almost wanting to hide from him how bright red her face was turning. She could feel the burning in her face. She had always been so used to just trying to hide herself in his chest, but she couldn't do that anymore. 'You have no idea how much I've missed you. But don't let me rant, please. I'll only embarrass myself." Lenny could have died so much happier at that moment. Sure, it was only I missed you, but it was just one of the things that she had wanted to hear from him. Taking her unoccupied hand, and grabbing the glass from the bar, and taking a drink. Now she'd need this, not knowing how exactly it would go from here. In her mind, everything fixed, but that would take time. At least I missed you was a start.

PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
ZEUS MARINOS
 Posted: Oct 26 2014, 09:33 PM
years old
Solo artist
Heterosexual
Single
7 posts
celebrity

unlike everything else in his life, things with lenny had always been the exact opposite. his life had always felt like some crazy whirlwind in which he couldn't pin everything down. but with lenny, everything was slow, happening exactly when it should have. no sooner or later then usual. this was proven by lenny's reappearence in his life, exactly when he'd needed her most, exactly when he'd been about to do something stupid. he'd never pushed lenny into anything and she'd never pushed him into anything. lenny'd been his first girlfriend, his first love, his first time, his first fiance. and what he wanted more then anything to make sure that lenny would also be his last anything. maybe she wasn't his first kiss, that belonged to Marlene Sanders, a girl he met in sixth grade. it hadn't meant anything to him or her. lenny was his world, his everything. there would never be another one who could own his heart the way that she did. one of the greatest moments of his life was the moment lenny agreed to marry him. he had tried so hard to make it perfect. he'd taken a break from his music and booked a hotel to spend a month in liverpool, where she'd grown up. by the end of the month he'd taken her to a really nice restaurant and they'd eaten. afterwards, he'd taken her to a cathedral and he proposed. funny how there was a month of that entire trip, but there was only one moment he remembered. one word had changed his life. and then the moment after, sliding the ring onto her finger and pulling her into an embrace, kissing her. that had been the highlight of his life. and he'd been so stupid and he'd thrown it away and loosing her had hurt even more then he thought possible.

but now, with her standing so close to him, close enough that he could breath in the scent of her. close enough that he could reach forward and tuck that stray piece of hair behind her. but how would lenny react to the feeling of him touching her again. as easy as it was now to pretend like nothing had ever changed, she had walked away. that was the hardest part, wasn't it. despite having her here, looking every bit like she was happy to see him, he had no way of knowing why. she wasn't drunk, that much was clear. there wasn't enough alcohol on her breath to lead him into thinking this was just a drunken slip up. not that it really mattered to him. for all his self control in public, he wasn't exactly sure what he'd have done had it been just to two of them. no, he doubted his restraint would have held had she been the only one around. as it was, the feel of her hand in his was driving him wild, especially paired with that little smile. he flinched a little at the sound of her nickname for him, if only because of the sharp stab to his heart that it wrought. how could i possibly forget l? you were always the star of my own little show. forgetting you would be like forgetting my entire life. he squeezed her hand, looking deep into her eyes and wondering if she could perhaps see the affection, the wonder, the awe that he felt whenever he was around her. truly, there was no one else in this world that could rival lenny. she was her own kind of beautiful. the kind that stole his breath away every time she walked in a room. the kind that made him want to rip off her clothes and do indecent things to her. even now, he struggled not to reach out and touch her face, trace the curve of her lips, or slide his finger down her nose. he clenched his free hand in frustration. gods, why did she have to walk away from him? why did she go and make things so much harder for him? why did they find themselves pretending that nothing ever happened, that there had never been any change between the two of them?

it almost hurt to see the shock on her face when he told her he missed her. was it that easy for her to believe that he just moved on and forgot her? because he could have spent ages and ages, lifetimes even, trying to move on and he still would have failed. just because she took her ring off, didn't mean he had to. it was just on a different finger now. you have no idea how much i've missed you but those words.... those were redemption for any and all hurt he felt. he didn't realize just how badly he needed to hear her say it until the words fell from her lips. was it bad that he found himself swallowing a lump in his throat, fighting tears that he didn't even know he had left? oh lenny... he whispered, quite ashamed at the way his voice cracked as he spoke her name. he wanted nothing more than to nuzzle up against her and wrap his arm around her. he didn't care that she left, it didn't matter. all that mattered was that she was here. he wrapped his free arm around her and pulled her closer to him, close enough to earn a couple stares and a get a room comment, not that he cared. crazy girl, don't you know that i love you. silly woman, come here let me hold you. have i told you lately, i love you like crazy girl? he'd sang the song to her when they were together, before he'd proposed. just like he sang it to her now, soft and under his breath, for only her ears to hear. and even now, it was this song he thought of when he thought about lenny and everything that had happened. no matter what, he would never ever stop loving her. now and forever, even if she wasn't in his arms, he could never find the heart to stop loving her. i love you lenny. i loved you then, i love you now. and i'll never stop. he whispered the words just loud enough for her to hear. for her ears and her ears alone. and then, before she had the chance to respond or pull away, he cupped her face in his hand and he kissed her. he pressed her lips to hers almost hungrily, as though he was a dog who hadn't eaten in weeks. it was amazing, this feeling of her lips pressed against his. he sank into the feeling of the kiss, only pulling away when his lungs screamed for air. all he could do afterwards was look at her, his eyes full of all the love that had been bottled up until that exact moment. and he hoped, prayed to the gods that she wouldn't pull away or slap him or reject him a second time. he didn't think he could go through that again. he'd rather die then loose lenny a second time, this much was clear to him. he looked around the bar, ignoring the glares and the annoyed sighs, giving the blond a smug look. then he looked back and lenny and this time his eyes were all for her. please l, let's just get out of here. we can figure everything out later. just not here, not at the bar. come home with me. please.

NOTES 1264 words later
MADE WITH BY IVY

PM
^
LENNON DAWES
 Posted: Oct 27 2014, 10:59 PM
years old
unemployed
heterosexual
Single
11 posts
tourist

I FEEL LIKE DANCIN' ,
Lennon hadn't even noticed they were still at a bar, much less all the noise. Everything else was cancelled out in her mind. Her ears hearing nothing but the golden voice that she had been dying to hear. This man, right here in front of her was the light in her world. She would have died without ever finding it again. Whatever tasks he would give her to earn his forgiveness, she would do. Anything he'd ask of her, she would do. Going out of her way to show that she would do anything just for him. Was it just her or was he allowing her to get close to him, to enter that little bubble of space that she'd been hoping to get back to. She took a step closer to him, internally fighting to keep her free hand at her side, afraid that it might scare him off if she touched him anymore than he allowed. She'd let him make all the first moves, after all she had been the offender. The one who walked away from him. After all those time she had been unselfish, fought for him, told him his worth. That he should survive from the tragedies that he had endured, to grow stronger from them. Indeed he had, he'd grown and become something big in their country. Then he took over Europe. Now he was here, in America, and soon the take over would start here soon. He had only become bigger since they left Greece and traveled around Europe. Lennon was such a proud girlfriend and then fiance. Her boy had held up, and was proving that not everyone from a broken home was worthless.

Watching him flinch as she spoke made her frown a little, it must have been a point that hurt. Calculating in her head to try not to use the term until she was in better graces with him. Although she couldn't help but smile when he said that she was a star in her own right in his life. This made her feel a little better, sure it didn't kill the pain that she felt everyday after she walked away from him. The one time that she had shown the little bit of selfishness. That little dark mark on her record, after showing such selflessness. Helping raise a young girl, bringing her away from a life of abuse, the kind that Zeus had seen firsthand, but Atty never had. The look on his face roused her out of her thoughts. He looked like she imagined she did, holding back tears. But obviously Zeus was better at that then she was. He had been through so much more then her in their lifespans. He wore his scars like badges of honor, not caring who saw or who talked down on him about them. He had always been the strongest person she knew, not just strength wise, but emotional strength. Of all the year, she can't remember a single time he cried. Lennon had been the girl, the one who was supposed to shed tears though. She never really expected it from him. He was her Zeus, strong, and fierce, unforgiving and yet caring, loving and downright goofy. All things that she loved about him, and apparently none of it changed. Although when she heard him speak her name, hearing the small crack in his voice, her instincts were to comfort him. It was just something she had grown to do. Comfort everyone, it was that false maternal instinct that she had. From raising Atty, and helping with her own siblings. Her body aching to reach out to him, but holding herself back. Scared that he might push her back. Not being what she wanted, she just held his hand. Realizing, a little late that her newest tattoo was on that arm. Not that he'd notice it. It kind of stuck out, but hopefully the lights were down enough to hide it for now. He didn't need to see the fact that she had gotten a tattoo for him, and only him. To help her realize, and to help remind herself that everyday she had fucked up royally.

As she inched closer to him, a sudden burst of electric felt like it ran through her. That closeness hadn't been there for months. She'd been gone so long, the feeling of him just being close made her feel that much better. Lenny had come to America knowing that this could be an uphill battle, but she'd fight. Showing him that he was her whole world. She'd shown that she was willing to fight for him, but what would have happened if she had been a minute later. Would he have walked away with that girl, would he have seen her at all? She couldn't let doubt get to her, it was evil. He was who she knew he was, there was no doubt about that. He had turned down fan advances before. A whole lot of them, girls coming on to him even with Lennon right there no farther than ten feet away. He was always polite, but Lennon didn't really mind them. The American had just pissed her off, touching her Zeus. Although at the moment he was his own Zeus, not hers or anyone else's. She looked up at him with a small smile, unsure of what to say to help her case. Before she could say or do anything, his free arm was around her, pulling her in so close to him. His voice a whisper, but it was familiar to her. A song that he would sing to her, anytime he could really. Knowing that Lennon loved when he did sing it to her. Hell, he would sing it on stage and it almost brought a tear to her eye, every single time. Making her think of every time he had sang it to her, knowing that it was a song he would sing just for her. Even if he was super tired after a show, he would sing it to her. Most times she would fall asleep in his arms to just that tune. That was when her will failed her, a tear fell from her eye, the first she could say in a while from happiness. The last one being his proposal, and all of a sudden that seemed so far in the past. It didn't matter now, she didn't have that ring. Who knows what he even had done with it, thrown it away, took it back to a jeweler to get rid of it. It wasn't Lenny's place to think about it. She gave it back, and it made her sad to even think about it.

Zeus had always been good at reading her, as much as she wanted to kiss him at the moment. That single moment when they were just them. The bar seemed empty, although it was just picking up, more bodies and more alcohol all around them. Ignoring the calls of get a room or people just sounding pissed off, Lenny looked him straight in the eyes. Those eyes that had haunted her for so long. It was so quick though, Zeus always had been. His self control must have gotten the better of him. " i love you lenny. i loved you then, i love you now. and i'll never stop. " was the last thing she heard. Suddenly everything got warmer, his hand had cradled her face like it had many times before. Although, he moved with such ease, not even letting her speak her thought, he kissed her. It sent her reeling, in the best way it possibly could. The kiss felt like him releasing every pent up feeling for her, and she just went with it. Her heart racing, matching everything he was doing in her own way. Although, her hands had found themselves on him, one on the side of his neck, and the other on his chest. Trying to keep her hands from anywhere inappropriate. They were still in public, and she at least realized that. Her thumb tracing lines behind his ear, until he had pulled away. Lennon took a deep breathe, she couldn't remember a time where he hadn't taken her breath away. But that kiss amazed her. She let her hand fall from his chest back to her side, although keeping the other in it's place.

Those eyes staring at her after he took his own breathe. He was waiting for the worst, and she could tell. All she could do was lean forward. Pressing her forehead to his, her face a shade of bright red. Not of embarrassment, but of pure joy. She wasn't going to disappoint him with ill fated words. All she could muster out was a few simple words. "Zee, I've never stopped loving you. But just wow. You amaze me." She felt her chest heave forward and back trying to gather air back. The calls got louder, but she just raised a middle finger from behind Zeus' head. Her eyes falling back on the man who had so many times taken her breathe away. Realizing that he had shown her affection first, that she wasn't all alone in this mission of getting him back in her life. It wasn't going to be easy, there were things that could get worse before they got better. But Lennon had prayed that he might one day forgive her. She could have cared less if she married him, if it meant getting back to the way they used to be. Honestly, he meant everything to her, and she hoped that he had seen that. Travelling thousands of miles, risking getting the cops sicked on her, and just being herself, fighting for the chance to have a normal family type deal amongst themselves once more. She lifted her head from leaning on him to hear him speak once more. ' please l, let's just get out of here. we can figure everything out later. just not here, not at the bar. come home with me. please."

Her decision was prompt, although she didn't want to seem so eager that he might question her. A big smile on her face, the first real smile that she could ever remember from the months that she had been away from him. "I'll go anywhere with you. Just say the word." A sudden nervousness hit her, hopefully it wouldn't involve any bed type things. She wasn't so sure she could handle that right away. Lenny had just found her Prince Charming again, she didn't want to do anything that might make her look worse than she already did. Zeus had good self control when it came to that, although it didn't always last long with her. Especially when alcohol was involved, but Zeus hadn't even finished his first drink. Lenny had already had four drinks under her belt in less than an hour. So who was she to say that she would or would not try to do something with him she might regret later. Although that was never something she regretted with Zeus. He'd been her first, and she prayed to his gods and hers alike that he'd be her only. Hopefully he'd see that she wasn't exactly ready for that. Who was she to assume that's what he meant though, she was just Lennon, his former fiance.

There was no doubt in her mind that she would follow him to the ends of the Earth, and time. She took a step back from him. Letting him stand up from his seat at the bar. Getting relieved looks from the other patrons. Although Lennon didn't give a damn. Who were they in their world, it had been Zeus and Lenny and she aimed to keep it that way. Searching for a couple bills, she threw money on the counter for tips, and finished her drink. He had barely touched his, and she realized it after taking her last drink in. Her mind a bit fuzzy, not because she had drank too much, but because she hadn't drank in so long. Everything was still working properly, her eyes just seemed to blur out certain colors, and people. "Wherever you lead I'll follow, even if it's to my demise." Lenny said, a small smile on her face. Waiting for a reaction or movement from Zeus, trying to read his emotions like he had done to her so many times already this night. Her heart still beating fast from the kiss, but also just from being so close to him. This was her reminder of what life had used to be. Although, they were engaged, and they were traveling just about anywhere in Europe that people had heard of. Even some places that they might not have. Lennon surely didn't know them all, but she had been there for the ride. To spend time with him, and now this was their chance. Away from all of the fans, and concerts and everything else. They could work on them, like adults do. Except one was just a British girl who never worked a day in her life, and the other is a star. Who could have seen the two of them making it so far, and finding themselves back at each other's side. Lennon was sure that he might have wanted nothing from her. But his singing to her, and that brilliant kiss showed her that sometimes your gut is wrong. Now she'd listen to her heart, following it's path, and it lead right to the man in front of her.

Lenny's tattoo for Zeus, imagine it filled in blue, and actually where his scars are

TAG: Lexi • Lenny's outfit here • OH MY GOD I WROTE A NOVEL 2246 WORDS
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
ZEUS MARINOS
 Posted: Nov 9 2014, 09:49 AM
years old
Solo artist
Heterosexual
Single
7 posts
celebrity

zeus could probably spend forever just looking at lenny. hers was a body he knew almost better then his own. he'd spent hours just looking at her, running a finger across her bare skin, kissing every inch of her that she would let him, breathing in the scent of her skin until he was so intoxicated with her that he couldn't think straight. love didn't accurately describe what he felt for lenny. addiction could have fit just as easily. he longed for her touch, needed it. those six months without her had been hard. like a druggee without a fix, he'd suffered more then he thought possible. there was no one to curl up against at night, no warmth to share his bed. no rolling over to see a pair of warm brown eyes watching him with amusement. there wasn't a nightmare that could rival the world he found when he woke, a world without a lenny. maybe, like athena, she would never have compared herself to a goddess. but if he was zeus, she was hera. there would never have been a more perfect match for him. what he lacked, she had. they'd always balanced each other out in a way that no one else could. she was his forever and he could only have hoped that eventually she would find her way back into his arms. just like she did. having his arms around her was like coming home. he didn't need elysium. he didn't need a heaven. he needed lenny. for the first time in six months, zeus felt truly happy, he felt blessed, with the warmth of love - and let's face it desire - burning within him. and as he looked into those dark brown eyes, he found himself back in 2003.

middle school was a real drag and the year had just started. he hadn't had any luck with girls and neither had damon. which sucked. all the other guys had girlfriends already and he just felt so alone. he'd heard there was a new girl at the school but he had yet to meet this girl or see her. they were in a small school. a new kid was something to celebrate. but so far it had proven itself to be just a rumor. it was lunch time and he and damon were just sitting on a half wall where they'd always sat. he turned his head to look at his friend, who happened to be staring the opposite direction, looking totally transfixed. if he and damon hadn't been friends since elementary school, zeus would never have chose the boy as his best friend. it was probably their closeness that scared of girls. maybe they thought he and damon were a couple. it wasn't the first time he'd had thoughts like these, but it was the first time it really annoyed him. his thoughts cut short because at that exact moment he saw what damon was staring at. it was the new girl. it had to be. there wasn't a single girl in this school that he didn't recognized. she looked a little awkward, out of place with the lost expression on her face. there was sadness too. she was walking towards them, well not towards them but past them. and with a sudden stroke of bravery, he pushed himself off the wall and into the path of the new girl. she stopped just in time to avoid collision, but they were still nose to nose. hey, i'm zeus. welcome to greece. he would look like a fool if this wasn't the new girl, but he couldn't back down, not looking into those warm brown eyes.

while a lot of things had changed since then, her eyes never had. he knew it, as he stared up at them. the warmth he'd seen then couldn't rival the love he saw now. so much had changed since 2003 when they were in middle school. but it was all for the better, he was sure of it. despite the less-than-perfect situation they found themselves in, he wouldn't change a single part of it. lenny had found a home in his heart and there was no removing it. as he pulled her close and began singing to her, he watched as a single tear slid down her cheek. he knew what that particular song meant to her. it was one of the few american songs that made it into his every day singing. but it was only for lenny. he would sing it to her and watch as she would fall asleep to his voice slipping over the words. it was a song that just grew more and more appropriate for them. he reached up to wipe the tear off her cheek in a tender way that he would do for any tear that followed. we're gonna do what lovers do we're gonna have a fight or two, but i ain't ever changing my mind. he was singing again, continuing with a part of the lyrics that were especially fitting for their current situation. If more tears came, he'd wipe them away, one by one. There wasn't anything he wouldn't do for her. And now that she was back in his life, there wasn't a chance of her ever walking out again. if not for fear of being kicked out off the bar, he would have pulled lenny onto his lap and just held her there. truly, he was amazed by his own self control. he could probably just credit his extreme self control to the fact that they were in public. yep. that was it.

then came his slip of self control, the feel of her lips against his. she seemed to be just as hungry for his touch as he was for hers. as they kissed, she had moved one hand to his chest - once again missing the ring by a matter of millimeters - and the other to his neck. the hand on his neck tracing lines on his ears. as he pulled away, he had to close his eyes and force himself to calm down. the sudden stiffness in his pants was probably well hidden by lenny, but at the same time, he wouldn't have been surprised if she could feel it. even with his eyes closed, his cheeks were a soft shade of pink as he blushed. between the two of him, his self control was always the better one and this random slip up (though he had to wonder if it was truly random. they hadn't had sex in more than eight months and self pleasure just wasn't really the same.) after a few moments, he was finally able to calm down enough for the stiffness to go away. by then, the hand that was on his chest had returned to her side. as he blinked open his eyes again, he realized that her forehead was on his, she was so close that his breath mixed with hers, so close that he could make out the pink on her cheeks. he smiled. if only he could have frozen this moment and saved it from time, he would have. but then she was speaking, and if ambrosia was the food of the gods, lennons words were his ambrosia. they made his heart ache with such longing and love that he didn't know he was capable of feeling anymore. that had just been another thing she'd taken with her after she left. he still loved athena and damon, just not like he had before. bloody hell lenny, you could have started with that. he grinned teasingly. we wouldn't have spent another minute in the blondie's presence. he hoped she could see the joking in his eyes, could hear it in his voice.

as he asked her to leave the bar with him, she seemed to light up like a christmas tree. she broke into a huge grin and there was a joy in her eyes that he'd always missed. he had to stop himself from kissing her again. he was pretty sure that they were already testing the fellow patron's patience. and he wasn't going to be the kind of celebrity that got kicked out of a bar because he got a boner. he was extremely relieved then when lenny agreed to leave with him. he leaned forward to kiss her nose before she could move away. once again he found himself struck with the sheer awe of her being back in his life. just as the day they met, it had been fast and it had relied on sheer timing. had zeus not gotten a sudden stroke of bravery, he might not have ever met and loved lenny. what would his life have been then? he didn't care to wonder. as she stepped away, he stood up. but his gaze never left hers. he watched as she paid for the drinks and couldn't help but notice that he had barely touched his. he reached for it then and drank the rest. he could feel it as the rum laced coke sank down his throat. it was probably a bad idea. he could barely seem to control himself sober, but he felt bad for wasting the drink. he gave the bartender a small apologetic smile, but looked away from the glare he received. he twined his fingers with lenny's, a permanent grin fixed onto his face. he led her out to his car, which stood out amongst the other cars there. there were few things that zeus couldn't help but splurge on and his car was one of those things. he led lenny to the passenger side and closed the door behind her. he got in the car in the drivers side. the first thing he did was turn on the radio. zeus couldn't stand the silence, never had. it was just a reminder of what he lost.

the drive from the bar in a commoners neighborhood to his own upstate rich person neighborhood was a long one. he'd purposely gone as far from home as he could. he didn't wanna risk running into damon. his choice had proven itself to be a good, as his gaze darted towards the woman in his passenger seat. he'd found her again. she was in his life now, as she had been for eleven years before she left him six months ago. driving in america was still strange for him. everything was the opposite of what it should have been and he didn't want to risk taking his hands of the wheel. he pulled into the driveway of the house. every time he saw the house, he was taken aback by the sheer extravagance of it all. he'd wanted a simple apartment but then damon and atty had convinced him that a house would be better. after all, there were the three of them. this house had four bedrooms. no one ever really pointed out that no one would ever use that bedroom. it seemed painful to point out just how far from home they truly were. he turned off the cars engine and got out. he went around and opened the car door for lenny, offering her a hand and helping her get out. he took a deep breath and made his way over the the door. damon said he was going to be out for the entire night, but damon could easily have changed his mind and showed up to the house instead. but as he unlocked and opened the door, he heard the alarm go off and breathed in a sigh of relief. he went and turned the alarm off before returning to the living room. once again, he found himself turning the music on. he was so used to the silence of it all and coming home alone. the sound made him feel better. he turned to face lenny with a soft smile. well this is it, home sweet home. he didn't realize how much he was depending on her reaction until he was waiting for it. he didn't think he could stand seeing disgust on her face over just how truly expensive and extraneous everything really was. what do you think? too much?

NOTES 2040 words later
MADE WITH BY IVY

[/QUOTE]
PM
^
LENNON DAWES
 Posted: Nov 9 2014, 01:36 PM
years old
unemployed
heterosexual
Single
11 posts
tourist

I FEEL LIKE DANCIN' ,
The more Zeus sang to her, the more Lennon felt the need to leave this place. Her eyes feeling welled up with tears, her will failing her more than it already had. She hadn't shed a tear since her trip to America, which honestly wasn't that long ago, maybe two weeks or so. But now it was better, no longer tears of pain but of happiness. The only kind she had ever shed around Zeus, he had never hurt her, or anything of the sort, so happiness was always associated with him. Even from a young age, he was really the first person to actually talk to her in Athens. In a small school, where all the other kids had known each other, she was thrown into the mix. A poor British girl new to everything Athens, and all the other kids just staring at her, she remembered looking down at the ground a lot that first day. But by chance when she did look up, she remembered his face. Zeus' perfect face right in front of her. A big charming kind of smile on his face, and he actually spoke to her, it was cute, he even made her blush. After that day, she never took her eyes off of Zeus. He was a goofball, and honestly, he had grown up that way too. He was her goofball, they always were playful and just all around fun. Remembering that stuff only made the tears worse. Shaking her head, and laughing at herself. She could never hold it together when he sang that song to her, it was just the way it was. But he wiped away her tears with ease, smiling at her.

We wouldn't have spent another minute in the blondie's presence. She watched the grin slide across his face, and Lenny immediately smiled. What she had in mind first when she came across Zeus'desperate look, that would have gotten them out of her presence a lot sooner, and she was positive about that. Poor Zeus wouldn't have known what hit him, although she was glad she took the route she did. Not being completely positive that Zeus would have taken kindly to Lennon just walking up and kissing him, so she took her second choice. Which pissed off some American, but now she had Zeus to herself. Although the glares and jeers were starting to gnash at her nerves. Not all the time was she good with large groups of people. Certain places were right for them, but after that kiss, she really just wanted to pull Zeus out of the bar by whatever she could get her hands on. Seeing a glint of metal under his shirt, looking like a chain. It was odd to her, although she had been drinking, maybe it was just something she was seeing. Maybe not, but she wasn't willing to ruin something like that just to get him out of the bar. "Zeus, there was almost a better way to not be in her presence but I took my moral high road." Lenny said with a laugh, trying not to act out and touch him. Knowing full and well that they were still in the public eye. She hated that feeling, being in the public eye, when she just wanted to do bad things. Well, it wasn't exactly bad. It was natural, Lennon was always pulled to Zeus, and sex wasn't anything different. Not that she was going to rush him home and jump his bones. No, she was not totally sure their delicate relationship could handle that right out of the gate.

Although, she couldn't get the thought out of her mind, bed with Zeus, pure bliss. Sure she hadn't experienced sharing a bed with any other person, but if she could only have one person share it with her, of course it would be Zeus. They knew each other like the back of their hands. Lenny wanted that closeness back, but not here. Not like this, her hands planted firmly on appropriate parts of the body, but when she backed up, she put her hands on her hips. Attitude flaring from her as she glared at the patrons around her, then looking up to Zeus standing up and finishing his drink. Smiling as he did, some alcohol was better than none for Zeus. That meant his control would be a little more at ease. Like how it used to be when it was them, on the tour bus. Those days were fun, but Lennon forced herself to push those thoughts away. They would only make things worse for herself, and it turn Zeus. Grabby Lennon would not be good, not here, not now. She followed Zeus out of the bar. Walking past the blonde, giving her the finger and sticking her tongue out. Zeus had his hand in hers once again, and Lenny could only smile. She couldn't remember the last time that they had even held hands. Lennon had been cold towards him the last few months of their relationship. Calling off sex until some sort of wedding plans were made. Obviously none ever were made, so Lennon cut off just about everything. Sex, making out that kind of thing. She would still kiss him on occasion just to show she still loved him. He just pissed her off, and therefore he wouldn't get what he wanted out of her. She would resort to sleeping in the bunks some nights if he had drank after the concerts, or if he got too handsy. There was a time she almost slipped, but she walked away calmly. Her mind raced though, walked towards an unfamiliar car. It was luxurious, and she knew it was expensive.

He opened the door for her and she eased herself in, trying to be careful. Knowing that he dropped a good amount of money for this car, so she wasn't going to be the one to ruin it. The first thing he did was turn on the music, she couldn't remember a time when he had. Honestly, they talked about everything, so most times it was off or turned down low. But it seemed to keep him at ease, so she went with it. It was a quiet drive, Lennon playing with her tank top most of the time. Trying to figure out who had put a hole in the very front of it. Unamused, and a little bit upset that someone had done that to her shirt, she looked out the window. The night sky getting clearer as they were heading farther from the bars and neighborhoods. It seemed quite fast that they had arrived at his driveway. She looked up and he was at her door again, opening it for her. A smile on his face as helped her out. Although as they walked to the door, he looked stressed, well more worried then anything. Of course she wanted to know what the matter was, but asking him seemed like too much. But she heard the house alarm go off, and assumed that no one was home. Instantly she realized that what he was worried about. He didn't want Atty to see her, or even Damon. Even though that asshole had called her out and whatnot. Which she'd tell Zeus about eventually, but now wasn't the time. It was time for trying to make things right. To show Zeus how sorry she was. Now she didn't exactly know what to expect of herself, but sober Lennon was worried. Drinking Lennon had a plan, and sober Lennon might not have liked it too much.

Zeus had run off into the house, and she followed behind him, although not wanted to investigate too much. It was a new place and Lennon was the type to go off exploring new places. Not here, this was Zeus' home, she was not going to see what she could find, or where everything was. She was just lucky to even be here, because honestly he could have sent her home alone to her apartment. But he didn't, he always had this habit of watching of Lennon closely as she drank. Even if he was drinking right along with her. He knew when she hit her max out point, and he knew damn well what level she was at. He'd seen her drink so many times, but this time it was off because she hadn't drank for almost a year. As she thought more about when the last tour party she had attended was, Zeus came back into the living room. Lennon standing in the middle of the room, admiring the house, staring at the high ceiling. Almost jumping out of her skin when Zeus turned on the music. Another way to soothe himself, radio silence did always bother him. He was also just a musical person and most times wanted to be surrounded by it. Even at certain times with Lennon he had music playing softly, and it always seemed to rile him up when she mouthed the words. 'What do you think? too much?' Zeus' voice, musical even through the music that played. Breaking her from her thought. She looked down from the ceiling and smiled at him. "Zee, it's beautiful. I honestly thought you'd have some apartment somewhere. But it's perfect for..." Lennon stopped. The smiled faded from her lips, and she decided now would be a good time for biting it. Hopefully he would just ignore that she trailed off, lost in the fact that she was in front of him. Lennon hoped for that anyways. [b]"First the beautiful car, then this house. Gods Zeus, you've been living it up while I was away."[b] Lennon flinched after she said it, not realizing how much it hurt her, but how much it could have struck him.

Wanting to get the attention off of herself, she walked up to Zeus. Her hands on his sides, one closer to his hip than the other. Her boozy self was taking over, and she didn't exactly like it. But who gave a damn, now they had privacy and well a house to themselves. Lennon didn't like the pain she was putting herself through. Teasing herself so close to him, his scent and him just intoxicating her worse than she already was. She decided to pull herself closer to him. Standing up on her tip toes, and kissing him once again, not fiercely. But carefully, lovingly, trying to show him that passion could be much like it was at the bar, but also slow, and patient. Much like she'd be with their rekindling, because she didn't know how well he could receive her just trying to make out with him. Although it seemed like fair game at the bar, it didn't feel so here. This was not her home, she had to be careful. He could just as easily toss her to the street if she got too naughty, which she feared. But her fingers had somehow found their way to his belt loops, just resting there. Trying to ease her tension, knowing that he might push her hands away. Thinking too much about everything, her eyes opening as she pulled from him, and just resting herself on the soles of her feet once more. Waiting to see how he would respond, she couldn't be as fierce as he was at the bar anyways. She was much to short for that. She'd never be able to reach him if she tried like that. But knowing that if she had approached him slowly that he would look down towards her. Just like he had waiting for a reaction from her about the house, she waited for his reaction from the kiss. Hoping that he would just pull her into an embrace, and showing that he still indeed wanted her. Just like she had wanted him, she needed him more than anything. After feeling the sting of losing someone who knows you better than you do, she needed to be with him. Not wanting to risk hurting any chance that she had with him. Afraid that losing him again could be an option. It wasn't an option in her book, she came to America to find the man who stood in front of her. Lennon was not going to do anything to risk being sent home. Trying to show her feelings of love on her sleeves. 'Shit, sleeve, my tattoo. Oh god, I don't want him to think I'm some kind of lunatic by having a tattoo for him.' She thought, and instinctively pulled one arm back towards herself. Leaving the other in his belt loop, but putting the other hand in her own pocket. Scared of what he might think of her.

Lenny's tattoo for Zeus, imagine it filled in blue, and actually where his scars are

TAG: Lexi • Lenny's outfit here • ANOTHER NOVEL 2141WORDS
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
ZEUS MARINOS
 Posted: Nov 16 2014, 12:16 AM
years old
Solo artist
Heterosexual
Single
7 posts
celebrity

Having a house was still a fairly new idea for him. The tour bus had always seemed to be their house. Even if they happened to be living in their apartment, that bus had felt more like home then any old house ever would. But they couldn't live that sort of lifestyle here in America. Athena was in college and she couldn't move around with them. And without having her in the tour bus, it probably wouldn't be the same. Besides, now that he had lenny back in his life, he could focus on making things right with her, starting with marriage. Okay. So maybe that wouldn't come first, but it was on the list of things to do. He'd set it up tomorrow if that's what she wanted. If that's what it took to keep her here in his arms. That was all that mattered to him. Perhaps he'd been unlucky in life, but no one was as lucky in love as he was. He'd met the girl of his dreams in middle school. He'd never slept with anyone else and had only kissed another girl on a dare. She was his first and with luck and a lot of love, she would be his last. She'd be his one and his only, his lenny. The fact that she was her and not in Greece spoke volumes. Lenny couldn't possibly have any reason to be in America, or Austin. If so, it was a very wacky coincidence. However, he preferred the idea that she was here because of him, because she wanted to fix things and be with and only him. It was the story he liked best. His Lenny came back for him. He hoped so anyways.

And now zeus was watching her, watching as she looked around the house with wonder. Gods, he'd spent so much money on this house. It was so extravagant and elegant. Had it been just him living in the house, he would have gotten a small loft apartment. Roomy but not so roomy that he felt alone. But atty and damon lived with him and zeus had the tendency to spoil his loved ones and spend bundles of money on things that he thought would make them happy. This house was proof of that, as were the three expensive cars in the driveway. Maybe he failed at being a fiancé, but he was a good caretaker. He would never hesitate to give them what they needed. To this day, he wasn't sure why it had taken him so long to be okay with the wedding. But Lenny's being here proved that the wedding was the right thing to do. She was standing in front on him, staring at him in awe because she loved him, right? Or maybe the awe was for the house. He bit his lip. The awe in his eyes was all for her as she spoke. if it were just me, it would be. But atty and Damon talked me into getting this place. Bigger. More practical. That sort of thing. he took a step towards her, holding her hands. She seemed almost hurt as she commented on how much he'd been 'living it up'. He placed a hand on her cheek. you know I would have traded it all just for one more day with you. he whispered it, hoping she could hear the honesty in his voice as he spoke. then, she kissed him.

the way she kissed him was patient, careful. She was waiting for him to reject her. The realization almost hurt. Instead of pulling away, he kissed her back. Where her kiss had been a gentle one, his was not. At the bar, it had been easy to refrain from doing anything inappropriate. But now, he was having issues with his restraint. It was too early in this reunion for this sort of thing and he knew it. But Lennon was the one that pulled away from the kiss this time, her hands sliding into his belt loops. Between her touch and the kiss, the need for her bare skin against his was overwhelming. The moan was out before he could stop it, before he could react to it. It was too late now, his restraint was shattered the second he moaned. And even as she pulled away, he followed her, slowly backing her towards the coach. He slid a hand behind her, easing her back onto the couch, with him on top. His lips found hers, kissing her with a need he didn't know he had in him. A hand slid up under her shirt, resting on her sides. Somewhere in his head, there was a voice telling him to stop, that they were moving too fast. But he didn't care. As it turned out, 8 months was too long. Now that he had lenny, he needed her. He needed her like a heartbeat, like breath. It was worth loosing track of his self control. Loosing himself in the feeling of her underneath his fingertips, the scent of her practically intoxicating, the taste of her on his lips. It seemed almost natural to slide a hand down to her butt, squeezing it gently, with his other hand slowly creeping towards her Boobs. That voice kept telling him to stop, but he didn't. He kept on kissing her, pressing his figure (slowly forming boner and all) against hers. Kissing her so hard it was almost making him dizzy . So much for self control.

NOTES 920 words later
MADE WITH BY IVY

PM
^
LENNON DAWES
 Posted: Nov 16 2014, 07:53 AM
years old
unemployed
heterosexual
Single
11 posts
tourist

I FEEL LIKE DANCIN' ,
Zeus was trying to explain himself about the house, and she always hated making him feel like he had to. In a relationship like theirs no one should have to explain anything to the other. Each action should be understood, but obviously that didn't really count for her walking away from the people she had come to make a small family with. She smiled as he held onto her hands tightly, sure that he didn't want to let go of them, and she honestly didn't want him to. It had been far too long since she got to look into his eyes and saw just how much in awe of her he really was, she didn't deserve it she thought anyways. He cupped her cheek with one hand, and she let her face rest there for a moment, realizing just how much she missed the simple touches and embraces. He said that he would have traded all of his things for just another day with her. She of course blushed. "Well you've got forever with me now. I'm not going anywhere Zee." That was when she stood on her tip toes and kissed him. Not sure how to react after she stepped back though.

Lennon honestly had no idea what to expect from him as she stepped back from the kiss. As she rested back on her feet, she opened her eyes and realized that Zeus was coming back after her. He was slowly walking her backwards towards his couch, putting his hand on her back to ease her down. But after that, nothing was slow. He kissed her back as soon as he got her where he wanted her, which was apparently under him. Although, there was honestly no place she'd rather be. Unlike her kiss, the way he kissed her was fierce, and an outburst of passion. Who was Lennon to complain, she was with the man she loved more than life itself, and he was kissing her like that? All the women in the world who hadn't found their one would be jealous if they could be seen. Although she was glad that they couldn't be. Lennon felt hands under her shirt, one on each side, seeming to be burning his fingerprints into her skin. Lightly touching her though, but she felt her shirt lift up and Zeus was moving again. One hand had found itself behind her, literally. Not expecting it, Lennon's hips bucked forward into Zeus', not thinking that he would be grabby with her so soon. Letting out a little squeal of enjoyment through the kiss, her body almost tangled up with his, her one hand had found it's way to his ribs, digging her nails into him hopefully not too hard, and the other hand was resting on the back of his neck, drawing lines on his skin. It was still just as passionate as her simple one. But this one was all carnal desire. It was an odd thing Lennon finally realizing Zeus wasn't holding himself back from her anymore. His other hand at her chest. She honestly didn't know what to do, she felt almost like it was the first time all over. Awkward for a minute for herself trying to find somewhere to put her hands and it had been so long, eight months was a long time for them anyways.

Lennon felt the sudden rush of urgency, whether it was to reach out and touch him but not like she already had, because he was obviously touching her. Or was it to just take his clothes off? Slowly she edged her hands down to the bottom of his shirt, wondering how he would take that. She wanted everything gone, she didn't care. Clothes, everything in the way of a bed, because while the couch was lovely and extremely comfortable, she couldn't help but feel she was out in the open. There was also the fact that this room was the common living space of other people. Lenny would never look at that damn couch the same, and would feel bad for people who sat on it. Breaking their kiss for the first time, not because she wanted to, but because she had to breathe at some point. The closeness with Zeus was killing her, the heat of his body resting on hers. Wanting everything that he was willing to do, and she was willing to try to do anything she could to make him happy. But eight months had been so long, this need was carnal, and as much as Lennon wanted it. She was terrified that obviously their relationship was still in an infancy stage. She had just come back into his life that very night. Would it be right for them to do all what they were basically getting at, would it hurt them in the end? Lennon stared up at him as she took a few deep breaths, although it didn't last long, before she knew it, her hands had done some work, and were trying to pull his shirt from his body. Sober Lennon was sitting on a chair somewhere shaking her head, and not appreciating what drunken Lennon was doing to her.

Although when she got it to a certain point with his shirt, which was right at his head, she felt something touch her own chest. She had totally forgotten about the chain around his neck, but she pulled the shirt completely off before she could look and see what exactly the chain had on it. Lennon looked down at herself, realizing her shirt was already half off. So she just moved herself and took it off, figuring that he would take his time to get hers off, so she eliminated the issue. Although she flew back up to Zeus' lips, her mind just wanting it to never end. She realized something rather cold was resting in the middle of her chest. She didn't want to look down, but felt the need to move it. She grabbed it, and almost threw it to her side. Until she found what was on the end of the chain. Lennon pulled away from him, not even realizing that her tattooed arm was holding the chain. She didn't care, did she just find what she thought she did. "Zee, this isn't what I think it is? Right?' Her voice cracking, whether it was from lack of oxygen, or just pure emotion. Looking at the end of the chain closely, there was a ring looped through it. Carefully, she lifted the ring towards her eyes. It was exactly what she thought it was. A ring that she had worn for a good portion of time,l one that she'd never forget, a simple diamond ring, with one maybe medium sized stone, and two smaller ones resting on the sides of the larger one. It was simple, he had chosen it for her, and she loved it, sure he could have gotten her a bigger ring at the time, but Zeus knew her better than that. That if he had gotten her something extravagant she would have told him to take it back, that it was too much. She had always loved the more humble things in life. Her engagement ring stared back at her on the end of his chain, and he had tried to hide it from her all night. Not that she was angry about it. But why wouldn't he have just shown her? It would have gotten them here so much sooner.

TAG: Lexi • Lenny's outfit here • OH MY GOD I WROTE A NOVEL 2246 WORDS
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

skinned exclusively for repent & repeat by lauz.