October 21 Hello, Repenters! I hope you're having a wonderful week! We're almost halfway to Friday! Today the ACTIVITY CHECK was posted, so please, please, please go save your characters! You have until October 31 to save the ones you want to continue playing. Spotlight nominations will be posted soon after the activity check closes, so be sure to think about who you would like to nominate!

October 5 IT'S HERE. OUR NEW SKIN IS FINALLY HERE! As you can see, the staff is super excited, and we hope that you lovely members are too! There is a bunch of new stuffs but also a lot of the same! For all of the details about the new skin, PLEASE READ THIS ANNOUNCMENT!

updates
currently no new articles to report. read more
click to send tips ♥
art festival
OCT 11-12 Calling all artists! The Austin Independent School District is hosting an art festival at a local high school in order to raise funds for the school year. Students have been working vigorously for the past two months to organize the event, and come October 10, their hard work will come to fruition. Local singing and dancing acts will be singing down on the football field; dozens of concessions will be set up in the parking lot to sell food, arts and crafts, clothes, and more! Everyone is welcome; in fact, they’re encouraged to come down and pay tribute to the local artists around town. Not enough incentive for you? Celebrity endorsements will be present at the event to sign autographs and interact with fans, so come on down and share a home-made cookie with your favorite television actor or country singer! CLICK TO READ MORE
events

Add Reply

50 SHADES OF CRAZY
DOMINIC CURE
 Posted: Oct 7 2014, 06:24 PM
ALEXA is currently Offline
years old
mail room clerk
pansexual
Single
13 posts
N/A
tourist

my heart is like a stallion
1234 solos
excerpts from his life
dominic stared at himself in the mirror of one of his parents many bathrooms. his hands fiddling with the tie as he debated with himself if he should ever wear it or not. it was just dinner. dinner with district attorney and the judge. ugh. fucking shoot him in the face now. he wasn't scared. dom was ever really scared, he was just..annoyed. annoyed with the fact that he had been forced to attend this dinner when he knew for a fact that he wouldn't be the topic of discussion. so seriously, what was the fucking point? you're such a fucking primadonna, dominique an exasperated sigh left him as he rolled his eyes until they landed on cassie. his adoptive sister and another pain in his ass. "you're such a fucking dumbass, sugar tits" cassandra cure. sixteen. slim, yet had the glorious curves of candice swanepoel. extremely easy on the eyes, though the lack of intelligence turned him off completely.

he quirked a brow at her, giving her a once over before rolling his eyes again as he snatched the tie from around his neck. i know you are but what am i? she threw him a playful wink and he just stared at her through the mirror, a blank expression on his somewhat perfectly chiseled face. did he also mention that she had brain of a squirrel but yet he somehow managed to tolerate her. "you seriously..my god, you're so fucking stupid - it's unbelievable. you make bristol seem like einstein." and he knew that that was saying something because in his mind - bristol was the bane of his existence. he..damn, just thinking about her made him want to blow his brains out. fuck you, dominic! i hope you go to jail just like jagger, she spat before she stormed off towards the grand staircase. it wasn't surprising that his response to her was delayed due to the fact that he normally just ignored her but when he finally caught on his frown deepened.

"what did you just say?" he questioned, turning slightly before he followed after her. he leaned against the railing as he watched her charge down the stairs. "HEY! i'm talking to you," he barked, his hands gripping the rail so tight that his knuckles were a ghostly white. he watched as she stopped in her tracks, pausing for a second before tilting her head up towards him. when she spoke up, it wasn't as bold as she had said before - she had always been a little put off with dominic's temper. it was something that he was working on. not really. but at least that's what he told everyone. "i heard daddy talking to mr. roitfeld today on the phone. jagger's been arrested for possession and distribution of drugs." dominic's heart dropped as his eyes drifted from her and towards nothing in particular. this couldn't be true.

this just couldn't be true. he pulled out his phone and clicked on jagger's name, hearing the familiar ring as he brought it to his ears. clearly she had heard wrong. there was no way that jagger had been arrested, he would have known about it first. as it continued to ring and ring, it became a lot more unsettling to him. he quickly walked towards his room, slamming the door roughly behind him as he went to voice mail again. this wasn't happening, this wasn't fucking happening. a faint sound of a beep was heard and he placed his index finger and his thumb on the bridge of his nose as he tried to form proper sentences. "jagger, man..what the..what the fuck is going on? i just heard some crazy shit kid and...why the fuck aren't you answering your phone. pick up," he said, ending the call and dialing once more. when he went to voice mail again his entire body tensed up as he felt himself snap.

without really thinking of his actions he tossed his phone across the room, the sound of the black device shattering pissing him off even more. this was not good. there were about a billion questions running through his head at once. was this really over? was jagger going to jail? was he going to jail finally? why was he the last to know? everyone knew that jagger was his best friend on the entire fucking planet, so for him to know at the last minute - was giving him a serious head fuck. it wasn't rare for him to lose his cool this way, but it was rare for him to lose his cool over something else. or someone else. jagger was strong but dominic couldn't help but think that his friend wouldn't do to tell well in jail. in a swift motion he stormed towards his door, letting himself out before she ran down the stairs and into the dining room. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" he exclaimed, as his parents looked at him as if he lost his mind.

PMEmail
^
DOMINIC CURE
 Posted: Oct 17 2014, 12:42 PM
ALEXA is currently Offline
years old
mail room clerk
pansexual
Single
13 posts
N/A
tourist

my heart is like a stallion
1234 solos
excerpts from his life
excuse me? he heard his mother question as his father stood up from his seat, his hands resting around his hips as he waited for an explanation. what is your problem? the older male demanding that dominic explain himself for his random outburst. well, he wouldn't have to force it - dom was going to let it out fly out without a care. "my problem? what's my problem?" he retorted, the glare on his face deepening as he took a few steps towards them. "my problem is that i just heard from cassie that jagger was arrested." going by the silence that followed, it was all true. everything seemed to slow down to a complete stop. this was happening. this couldn't be happening right now. his hands raised up to lock together behind his head as he tried to get a grip on his anxiety.

one. find a calming place. too bad if he moved at all he would no doubt rip his parents living room to shreds. there were various reasons why dominic felt like his world was falling a part, why he felt like he was about to have a heart attack right this very second. change. change was happening and he didn't know how to handle it like a normal person. besides the obvious fact that their side job of selling drugs was coming to an abrupt end - he was going to have to face the fact that he might have to spend some time away from his best friend. the one person who felt more like family than these money hungry morons in front of him. dominic, sweetie. please calm down and let's talk about this like adults. he didn't even hear a word she said, he was much too busy lost in his own thoughts. sure, he acted as if he didn't care about people - that they were a waste of space.

part of that was true but if he were being honest with himself, jagger was different. he was the first person that he had let into his life fully and now he was being taken away. what the fuck was he going to do with himself? "why didn't you tell me? he's my fucking best friend. you..you introduced us and you didn't think i'd want to know that he was picked up by the cops?" he spat, his voice raising another level, his eyes shifting back and forth between the two of them. while the petite brunette looked at him with a slight tremor of fear, the silver haired patriarch looked at him coolly. his eyes saying everything that he needed to know. he knew that dominic was involved, the only thing is that he couldn't pinpoint where dominic fit in.

we were going to tell you, just not right now. dominic stared at the man blankly. two. breathe...or control your breathing. whatever the fuck that fat man had said at his last anger management class. mr. douglas, the geriatric fat prick. dominic was known to be pretty emotionless when it came to a lot of things but if it involved jagger - yeah, things definitely rose to another level for him. he hated it. he hated jagger for making him feel that way. three. think about what you're saying. rethink. now speak. "in what fucking world..does that make sense to you? were you trying to spare yourself from my meltdown? because i promise you, whether you told me this morning or tomorrow - it would be the fucking same." jason, the male who claimed to be your father - who told you he would be there for you shifting uncomfortably in his stance.

his hands reaching up to fiddle with his tie before he cleared his throught and looked over at his mother gwendolyn. okay dominic, that is enough. we won't have that kind of language in this house, i don't care how upset you are. now we will discuss this later after dinner. no there would be no discussing of this after dinner, he wanted to discuss this now. "fuck it," he exclaimed with a shake of his head as he threw his hands up in a dismissive motion. turned on his heels he shot towards the door, yanking it open just as the judge lifted his hand to knock on the door. ah, dominic! you beat me to th- dominic roughly brushed past the man, watching him stumble through his periphial vision. no doubt there would be some sort of consequence for that one but he could care less.

that was thing. he didn't care about a lot of things, like, a lot but yet the fact that jagger was in jail was throwing him off of his rocker. this was possibly the worst day of his life and he felt the need to stand in traffic just to make the unwanted feelings go away.

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

skinned exclusively for repent & repeat by lauz.